Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the signature above you.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Haha... :D that sounds like a proposition a good girl only fantasizes about.
Ok, but only in my wildest dreams and on long jumps...out of boredome...to be clear.
~looks left ~ looks right~
Aherm....yea.

Marina DeVoe

Well, yours is very sweet, in the sense that it's pop gothic. I mean that it pops, accenting the colorful spectrum of your witchiness.

lol...don't know what that means, but it sure flowed smoothly on the keyboard. :D A spell of yours, perhaps?..??

Marina DeVoe

Well, I gave it some time for someone else to post...8 hours, actually.
But since no one else is spamming... prolly they are all too busy replying to posts... ~eyes make a circle~ ...like role playing is more important than spamming?
Pft... Ridiculous.
Simply ridiculous, as role playing is over rated and does not compare to good old fashion spamming.

Anywho, since there are no other spammers currently active in properly replying in this thread, I must once more step forward and do the work of others.
I think your siggy rocks, Kitty. :D

Marina DeVoe

Yea, like what a waste of talent. I can't believe they put so much effort in writing stories when they can just have a blast spamming nonsense in these threads.
They are definitely missing out BIG TIME.

Marina DeVoe

OMG...the map game.
Please..please don't get me started on that subject, less you wish the Big Green gila Monster strike me down.

No more talk of map game.

Shhhh...

Don't!

Don't even think it.

Kitttty.... you're still thinking about it.

Oh wait. That's you reading about me writing about it.

Oops. Me bad. :(

posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom