10/10 ! Has CRIME LORD written all over it : D
Sommer Dai (Gilded Veil)- Founder / C.E.O. Character Bio Jun 1, 2025 #11,741 10/10 ! Has CRIME LORD written all over it : D
Velzari Tharn Guest V Jun 1, 2025 #11,742 10/10 Love a good GIF avatar, and the lighting is excellent for Underworld vibes
Abbey Gailstrom The Cute Jedi Librarian Character Bio Jun 2, 2025 #11,747 I may have rated you before, but oh well 9/10
Velzari Tharn Guest V Jun 2, 2025 #11,752 11/10 Love me some Lorn. Also don’t be talking smack about the topknot
Velzari Tharn Guest V Jun 3, 2025 #11,756 Thanks! I’m a fan of the Viking style Mando gear, so 10/10!
Jaikell Wyrvhor Wraith of the Way Character Bio Jun 3, 2025 #11,758 11/10 still need to go drinking w you ! or a gunfight either or
Kinley Pryse Smooth Criminal Character Bio Jun 3, 2025 #11,759 I do love drinking and guns!!!! 10/10. I like the little skull
Acier Moonbound Rogue Wolf Character Bio Jun 4, 2025 #11,760 10/10 awesome character design and love the cowgirl aesthetic