Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the Avatar above you.

3/5. It's a great pic with all the right energy, and I understand entirely why you want to use it. However, at the "hot dog fold" dimensions you have it, it's too squished, and probably better suited for a signature.

4/5 First off, I'm unsure what race you are.
Secondly, this is a fanart of Vladimir Wulfe I managed to keep flying around the internet XD
And finally, I don't think it has to be Star Wars 100%, otherwise that would limit you too much for avatars to be required

Sentepeth Veyaiko

S
No, but it doesn't feel as though it could exist in the Star Wars Universe. Tyger Tyger's avatar looks like a smuggler/scoundrel type character. Yours looks like some kind of moody guy. But you're a droid. Also, my avatar is of a fat Neimoidian.

Well, I tailored Vyperion-1's appearance to match the avatar, otherwise sadly, I'd be stuck without an avatar to rate, and I'd be probably getting bored quicker xD
oh and 4/5 for Daxton, since this reply comes after his right now

Sentepeth Veyaiko

S
5/5 Maulkiller!

I know droids droids can be moody, but that don't look like no droid to me.

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
At first glance. The wrinkled brows look like giant eyelashes, the plummed duck lips look like lipstick, and the fancy star wars dress and headpiece look like something straight out of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom