Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ra's Art Thread | Death Watch Member Exclusive

I am offering to spruce up the art of your character, for use in signatures/art/subs etc.

This is offered to Mandalorians only.

Fill out the following short questionairre below to have me do something for you.

1. Do you want a full remodeling of your character? If yes, give me a short description or a playby picture (art and/or photo.)

2. What color armor does your character wear?

3. If you could label just one occupation of your character, what occupation would you give them?

4. What color are your character's eyes?

5. Which of the following cities do you prefer, of Manda'yaim? Keldabe (new urban capital), Sundari (ancient desert dome capital), or the Cold Iron North (artic spaceport)?

Jor Kvall

Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Hey [member="Ra Vizsla"], that's very generous of you. Maybe you could make something of this:

1. I do not want a full remodeling, but a signature that incorporates this picture. My playby is Alexander Ludwig from the show Vikings. If you want to incorporate him somehow, go ahead.

2. See above picture: I was thinking white/grey armor with blue highlights.

3. Mercenary/adventurer, I suppose? He's still pretty new so I'm working on this.

4. Blue

5. Cold Iron North

Hey [member="Ra Vizsla"], it's awesome of you to do this!

1. I do need a full remodel, and I would like an avatar and a sigh, but mainly just an avatar. I'm going for an armored look with full Katarn armor, but preferably with some webbing and ammo pouches. The only notable features of the armor would be red dark red pauldrons, and either shark jaws (a la aircraft nose art) or jaig eyes of the same color. The only real essential is just the armor having some crimson on it, the additional decals and webbing and such aren't a huge deal

2. Aside from the details mentioned, standard gray Katarn armor

3. Soldier

4. Brown, but if possible I was hoping to leave him helmeted

5. Cold Iron North

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
1. Do you want a full remodeling of your character? If yes, give me a short description or a playby picture (art and/or photo.)
A: no, just gif fx to the signature and/or avatar if possible. Was hoping to get a smoke/fog effect similar to the snow Calico Tal’verda has in his avatar

A: black

3. If you could label just one occupation of your character, what occupation would you give them?
A: Assassin

A: the visor is green.

5. Which of the following cities do you prefer, of Manda'yaim? Keldabe (new urban capital), Sundari (ancient desert dome capital), or the Cold Iron North (artic spaceport)?
A: Sundari

Siegfried Verd

S

No, I simply want a signature of Black Iron Tarkus from Dark Souls 1

Black

Hunter

Brown.

Keldabe, I was born there I suppose you could say.

Atsushi Ono

A
No, I just want this image as a sig with maybe a blistering wind effect? [link]

White, red and black

Alor

Amber

Cold Iron City

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom