Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rampage!

Dyre watched as the businessmen cowered before the great beast of a man. Truly the man was a frightening sight. What he lacked in finesse he more than made up for in raw brutality. True the man had taken some humans as slaves, but they were those merely contributing to the problem and so he had no qualms in the situation. Though the light of the Moisture Farm was not bright enough to see clearly, especially following the destruction which had transpired, Dyre believed he could see one of the men wet himself Zachariel approached.

While the armored man conducted his ‘interrogation’ Dyre turned to Ronin. “I have enough men to secure all of our wares and deliver them to our respective vessels. I would hate to make our new friend here wait any longer to play with more people wherever we are going next. He seems to quite enjoy himself and I don't have the heart to let him go too long without another masacre."

Dyre took a puff of his cigara and laid back. It had been some time since he had watched an interrogation and this one, he suspected, would be quite entertaining.

Tag: Ronin Wendigo Ronin Wendigo Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom