Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ra'Kon

Ra'Kon

tEpufGe.png

NAME: Kyte Ra'Kon ( prefers Ra'Kon)
FACTION: Independent
SPECIES: Corellian
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 110
EYES: Ocean Green
HAIR: Black hair/ shoulder length
SKIN: lightest pinkish-white
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Ra'kon isn't good with close combat but he can learn. He is a freerunner and does Parkour. Ra'Kon isn't good at flying ships or anything. He's bad at listening to orders and does his own thing. Good with explosives and is a Gun expert

APPEARANCE:
Ra'Kon has a tattoo of chains wrapped around his right arm. He also have a Scar across his chest. Since He wears armor most of the time you can't see how he looks. his Armor color depends on the type of things he do but mostly it's grey. He also has a black strap across his body to carry his supplies.

BIOGRAPHY:
Ra'Kon was born on May 12th and grew up on Corellia, because of this he grew up around lot's of bounty hunters and other alike. There for he learned his Skill's from them. It was until he was seventeen where he would have did his first big job. To steal a lightsaber from a Jedi. Doing so he was then injured badly but was spared by the Jedi which changed his ways. of course he soon did went back to being his Regular self but he never messed with a Jedi again. He soon took up the life of a Bounty Hunter which is when He left Corellia onboard with Pirates. He hasn't stayed loyal to any so he jumps from crew to crew until he finds the right one. Even though he's a Bounty Hunter he helps one's in need.

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
None
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Yes. I was looking for my playby and I saw that image. As well. I am using a Variation of the Assassin's creed costume, only it's modeled as though they were in Ancient China. instead of the future like the one that you have.

Davik Tren

The Friendly Fiend
I'm sure Dredge has some loose change laying around. :p @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Welcome to the site! @[member="Kyte Ra'Kon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom