Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ra'Kathan Anubin [RKA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
10f8bc54b82743fecc7e1bd7f733814d.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a modernized standard Ra'Kathan currency.
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: x
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Currency
  • Weight: Light
  • Color: The Ra'Kathan Anubin is denoted into five different values, each dictated by the color of the plating.
    • Bahran - Credit plated in Aurodium, denotes worth of one-thousand Anubin.
    • Rehn - Credit plated in Beryllius, denotes worth of one-hundred Anubin.
    • Kuhl - Credit plated in Mythra, denotes worth of ten Anubin.
    • Anubin - Credit plated in Terenthium, denotes worth of one Anubin.
    • Ko'rah - Credit plated in Xonolite, denotes worth of one-half Anubin.
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very Low
    • Kinetic: Very Low
    • Lightsabers: None
    • Other: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The Ra'Kathan Anubin is backed by a Kemotat reserve of Iridium.
  • The Ra'Kathan Anubin can be electronically traded and registered via credit chips.
  • Anti-counterfeit measures and security registrations ensure that counterfeit of an Anubin credit is all but impossible.
STRENGTHS
  • Insured against Inflation: Unlike many galactic currencies, the Ra'Kathan Anubin operates on the millennia-old practice of backing up currency with a form of precious metal. In this fashion, the Anubin is backed by a Kemotat reserve of the precious metal Iridium, ensuring that each Anubin has a real tangible value within the marketplace. The circulation of the Anubin is also closely monitored to ensure that credits are not produced in excess, and thus the Anubin is quite a stable currency.
  • Intergalactic: Due to the fact that the Ra'Kathan Anubin is backed by Iridium, the currency has an intergalactic value that cannot be found with many other forms of galactic currency. It's iridium backing also makes the establishment of exchange rates between different currencies very easy and relatively stable.
WEAKNESSES
  • Underdog: Although it is quite a stable currency, the Anubin is currently the official currency of only Ra'Katha, and the number of credits issued by the Kemotat mean that there are few locations outside of Ra'Katha's sphere of influence actively trade in Anubin.
DESCRIPTION
With Ra'Katha re emerging into the galactic market as a growing trade and manufacturing planet, Kemotar Bastille Rommer thought it prudent that a modernized credit-based currency would be established on Ra'Katha, to solidify trade and strengthen the economic exchanges within Ra'Katha's economy. The state of the galaxy was one that is always in flux, and it was deemed prudent that a currency native to Ra'Katha be established to safeguard the planet's growing economy from the fallout that dependency on some foreign bank would bring, and thus the Ra'Kathan Anubin was born.

The Anubin is backed by a reserve of Iridium, a once-commonplace practice to use metal to define a currency's worth that is now extremely rare in the galaxy. Although it is deemed archaic by some in the fiscal world, during a time period where the state of the galaxy is largely at chaos, the Ra'Kathan Anubin represents grounded stability in the form of a fiat currency that represents a real-world item. Thus, the Anubin is extremely stable in trade and domestically, protected from inflation or counterfeit. Although the Anubin is currently a currency unique to Ra'Katha, it's intergalactic viability gives it the potential to become a widely-recognized and exchanged currency.

Last edited:
Ravenfire Ravenfire My bad! I made the banner myself, and as the only person I would be snubbing would be myself if I don't credit and I'm perfectly fine with that -- for the sake of my own aesthetics, could I not give credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom