Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rakata Prime Dominion with the Underground

Rakata Prime! I really would love to take the uninhabited planet of the fallen Infinite Empire, and I think we could have a blast doing it. I've contacted Coren Starchaser and we've worked out the following outline for a dominion between our two factions. Soooooo...

ARE YOU IN?

Sinistra’s spy network has come across some disturbing intel about a Muun, Lan Porgata, who has a penchant for really old relics of bygone eras. He plays like he’s just a collector who buys pieces as an investment, but he’s known to be an expert on his stuff and his pieces are selected very, very carefully.

He’s recently gotten a taste for relics that might date back to the ancient Rakata. Not really wanting to draw the attention himself being a Muun, he’s contacted the Underground with an enticing offer. He will bankroll an order of new ships for them, in exchange for them venturing to Rakata Prime and recovering an old, jeweled egg from a historical dig site abandoned by Republic scholars eons ago.

However, Sinistra’s own investigations suggest this relic could be a fabled Mind Prison left behind by an ancient Rakata from the Infinite Empire. Although it could be nothing, there are still thousands of ruins sealed away from prying eyes by the dying Rakata. If the egg is genuine, then the possibilities for the recovery of lost technology and powers is too great to let it fall into the hands of Lan Porgata.

The Underground gets there first, excavating the site from a small outpost they have established a few kilometers from the Temple of the Ancients. They have recovered the relic. In addition to the ruins, the planet is covered in salvageable materials, and in fact is ringed by debris from the wartorn past of the Rakata. It’s a salvager’s dream, remote and covered in junk. The debris field is dense enough that anything larger than a light freighter cannot make it to the planet’s surface.

However, their scouts soon report that they have company in the form of One Sith ships dropping from hyperspace on the edge of the sector. The Underground has mapped some routes through the debris field but the One Sith begin to deploy salvage vessels to clear routes through the debris so they can launch troop transports.

What was looking to be perfect location for an Underground base is quickly turning into a showdown with the One Sith in the Outer Rim.

Objectives:
  1. Fighting through the jungles to the Temple of the Ancients and take it control of it to establish a base.
  2. Dogfight in space to stop the One Sith from clearing a direct route through the debris and losing the "mine field" of junk that provides surface protection from orbital assaults and troop deployments.
  3. Steal the egg from the Underground outpost a few kilometers from the Temple of the Ancients.
  4. Make your own adventure.

Thoughts? Questions? Yay? Nay?

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
The dominion is live!
QZETVGU.png

On a related note, a few members contacted me over the past two months about receiving training; now that I finally find myself with more free time, we can do some hands-on practice in the Rakata Prime dominion. Nothing like some harsh terrain to spice up your footwork drills!

[member="Lord Sebastian"] | [member="Rylan Turow"] ([member="The Squirrely"]) | @Any other interested parties

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom