Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raising Hell and Electric Whips (Dev Thread)

While my meeting with Yuka over the political parties Axxila was finished, back in the labs we have people working on something real nice I had though of. A armor with built in whips, cool right? Least I thought it was, the armor was to be part of our first series of products, the Dementor Series. See, what I intended the Dementor series to be was a product line, like clothes or special speeders, that were top notch stuff. Stuff that required perments, and military okay to use. Considering Halberd was a military contractor, I had the rights, and I had the will to make things that went boom! Here was one of the problems though, the galaxy was big, and there was already big name brands out there, so how do I top them off? Easy, I make something unethical, sell just under what their asking for, and I make it look slick. I also give the consumer the freedom to customize what they buy from us, as long as certain things aren't removed like our serial numbers, and what not, we were all good.

That's what I thought at least.

In my office, I leaned against my desk, reading on reports of how the armor was coming along. It was a sad state, to many questions being asked about, "Can we do this..", and "Can we do that..". Reila stepped in finally, along with Sirus and Kelko. None spoke to me as I read, this was how it was supposed to be. Let me finish what I am doing at the moment, the ask, or tell me whatever it is that's on your mind. I went further, and further over these reports, pondering what was wrong with these guys. I gave them specific details on what I wanted this new product to be. All the way to the grainy details. Yet, they persisted on pestering me with attempted changes. I had denied them all. I shook my head as I read, this was ridiculous. When I was finally dome reading, I had lost track of time, I placed the reports down. Looking up at the three, I could see concern in their eyes. I had a bad feeling in my gut that said they had bad news or heavy hearts. The great burden of being CEO of such a large company on a planet full of criminals, and easy five finger pickings.

I sighed once more, and looked each one in the eyes. "Okay, what?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest, and watching each one scuff their shoes on the floor, clear throats, and scratch the back of their heads. "Is someone gonna tell me, or do I have to spank someone over my leg to get it out?" I said as I took a step forward, uncrossing my arms. Sirus finally spoke up, "We're hoping you just..ya know...we're hoping you don't go berserk on the guys down stairs for their requests. Reila informed me of your...extensive attitude towards these kinda things. She came to me, and Kelko to make sure you don't go overboard...cause we both know you were about to go down there..and do..something?" He said as he watched my every move. I laughed, and shrugged, and leaned once more back against my desk. Kelko was next to speak, "We don't need youz killin more peoplez. Bad for buzinezz." Suddenly S was now a Z in his speech, or had it always been that way, and I never noticed?

Reila finally came up to me, and placed a hand on my arm. "Look, I get you're a tough guy, and all, but sometimes you need to take a step back, and breath. These guys are only trying to help you down there. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to let others help Zallen. I suggest you go down there, and talk with them, civilized like, and see what they have in mind to help make your next product a big hit...please?" And she got me with the please. I took in a breath, looking into her eyes, had I ever mentioned how much I loved her eyes? I looked at the other two, then back at Reila. "Alright, we'll try it your way Reila, only cause she asked nicely guys!" I said as I brought my attention back to the muscles standing behind her. Both smirked with a nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom