Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raised by Wolves

C.C

I Was Born A Wolf And A Wolf I Will Stay.
"Injury? Well...not really. I recently fractured my leg but that is healing just fine, but i do have a sickness that needs special treatment. I don't thing healing will work..." He explained, his ear twitching as she mentioned he was not the only canine like individual to be joining them...how nice. There must of been others like him there as well...although he doubted any of them had the anatomy he did...after all. How often did someone see a human with canine ears, tails, and feet? Was not exactly a common trait. At any rate, he nodded at her answer and leaned back and relaxed. "No...i have nothing more to ask." He replied, narrowing his eyes as he crossed his tails together and began to stroke them carefully.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Well then, relax for the ride, its going to be a while." She sat back herself as the ship began to enter hyperspace, watching as the lines stretched outside and then they were gone. It would take them a few hours to get to alderaan and until then nothing major was planned to happen so she remained silent and let the time pass, not really needing to focus on anything at the moment.

(I think this is end unless you have anything else that you want to happen. [member="C.C"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom