Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raised by Wolves

C.C

I Was Born A Wolf And A Wolf I Will Stay.
Time. The line of everlasting existence through events and history? Or was it something more? Fact was, time was not something that could truthfully be explained by anyone. It was infinite. Just like the mysteries it held deep within its roots. Many thought of time as a way to recognize the present...Others believed it to be so much more. A force beyond comprehension doing its work unintentionally and perfectly all at once. The stubborn existence of organization that held the past within a seal. The bringer of the future and the giver of the present. Some believed time to be a god all itself, invisible to the naked eye and unheard through religion. It very well could have been. When phrases are shouted out like ‘we are out of time!’ or ‘Times up.’ To some they are just phrases, to others they are tribute to the all mighty god of time. Whoever it may be weather it was real or not. Or perhaps…for something to be real one must simply believe it to be real? Faith was a powerful substance in many cultures throughout history.

Consisting side by side with time was the gift of memories. A function of history stored within the subconscious of ones mind throughout the period of their lives. Of course…there were always memories better left forgotten. Despite the fact memories would always eventually be forgotten in the downward spiral called time. The memories of the past, of those before us. Never told from the beholder but often from the witness. Stories and legends passed down generation to generation but with each generation only losing more and more of the truth as the line between reality and fantasy grows ever so thinner. It was the same with the beings that traveled the world. Over time ones blood does not strengthen. It weakens. If one were to make a copy, of a copy, of a copy it would not come out stronger. But weaker. This has always been true. The memories that held the truth where lost…forgotten In time.

Shadows stretched over the tall buildings of the city as if to create a web of darkness. The streets echoed with the raw sound of speeders and merchants, the bustling crowd moving endlessly like a current. Within this crowd, standing stationary and watching ahead of him stood a young man with eyes of crystalline blue. Staring at his prey with a look of disgust and displeasure as if he were not pleased with something about him. The man stood, growling and mumbling to himself. The boys vision never left the merchant as his eyes glistened in the moonlight, turning it a variety of sharp colors. The man turned his neck and cracked it softly. His eyes left the point and now were directed to the glittering stars overhead. "Survival of the fittest..." He whispered bitterly to himself, lowering his head he sighed heavily and thought long and hard about something. His breath caught in his chest when the merchant suddenly packed up and began to walk away, mixing into the crowd. Forcing a breath of relief to escape Sparda's lips.

Eyes would narrow as his canine like ears swiveled atop his head like radar dishes... "Just keep walking..." He whispered, placing his hands into his pockets and stalking off into the crowd as his twin tails flicked behind him. He needed to find that clothing merchant...he needed a new pair of shoes.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She had been watching him, not out of any real reason than utter boredom. Walking through the crowd her hand reached out to tap the boy, this one named CC, though she did not know that. Once tapped on the shoulder and seen she would make it clear she wanted to speak with him and soon made for the nearby alley where tehy would not be disturbed, it was a subtle thing, though one clear enough for the other to know it was non-negotiable.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

C.C stared off ahead as his stomach growled needly. He needed to buy something to eat before he ended up getting a little feral around everyone. His boundless apatite was not exactly something he enjoyed...as he swam through his meaningless thoughts of survival and comfort, he was surprised when suddenly someone from behind him grabbed his shoulder. The boy would instantly freeze as his tail fluffed up in shock behind him. Turning his head over his shoulder to glare at a mysterious woman as she asked to talk to him his ear twitched in irritation. Did a random woman seriously just pick him out of a crowd and ask to talk to him? Was not like he had a reputation or anything...sighing heavily and pausing he turned to walk into the ally behind her. His hands stuffed into his pockets as he watched her with cold icy eyes...what was she planning?

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

Once in the alley her hood dropped and she sat down right ontop of the crater, not caring for the fact that her robes beneath her cloak were pure white. Her hair was let down for now, hands reaching up to pull the strands out of her face and then her silver eyes focused in on the man that stood before her. "Hello, it seems you are in a bit of trouble over food, any chance i can help you out?" She rested her one hand on her leg and her other hand under her chin as she propped it up on her elbow.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

Well wasn't this...pleasant? Woman who picked him out of a crowd dragged him into a nearby alleyway to to consult the fact he was starving? Sparda's ear twitched in utter annoyance as he looked behind him to make sure this was not some kind of set up or prank...he was already irritated by the fact he had to do what he did to survive. Now it just seemed like this woman was mocking him...or was she? What where the chances she actually ran a charity of some sort? Then again...since when did he ever take from charity? He was a wolf...a hunter. Or at least in certain ways he was. When was the last time he actually went out on a real hunt? Truth was not since he got out that hellish prison two years ago. But he digressed. Closing his eyes and sighing heavily he replied to the woman in a tone that was...rather dry given his current mood. "...is this the part where i say yes and you offer me some chance of a lifetime? Probably a job that will get me killed?" He asked her, giving her a quizzical look before narrowing his ice cold eyes. "Or are you simply asking out of concern? It bothers me how you managed to pick me out of the crowd of a thousand people to ask me the question that plenty of others would of loved to hear. I managed to survive this long...and i will continue too." He explained simply, allowing a small chuckle to erupt from his chest as he continued to walk further down the ally. This was not the first time someone had done something like this...it was funny what starvation would make you do...and he was not planning on going through that again. "Though, regardless, i suppose i appreciate the offer." He told her before slowly walking off.

Alexandra Feanor

"I didn't pick you because of a random draw, i picked you because you are different from the thousand that you were walking with. And yes, i do come to offer you something, now it is up to you whether you want to accept my offer or if you want to continue on walking. Its not a job, but rather a home and a place of knowledge and learning that i am offering to you, as i am sure you know there is something in you that makes you different from the average person." She reached in her bag and grabbed an a roll for herself and wrapped bar that she tossed at him, whether he would catch it or not didn't matter, due to it being wrapped of course. "My name is Alexandra Cinthra, yours?" If he continued to walk he would suddenly find a crate dragged out infront of him, not by someone infront of him but by Alexandra s she sat down the alley, proving what she just said.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

"I didn't pick you because of a random draw, i picked you because you are different from the thousand that you were walking with. And yes, i do come to offer you something, now it is up to you whether you want to accept my offer or if you want to continue on walking. Its not a job, but rather a home and a place of knowledge and learning that i am offering to you, as i am sure you know there is something in you that makes you different from the average person."

Sparda could feel his chest tighten as he began to cough violently for a moment, nearly leaning over as he shook his head from the dizziness that infiltrated his mind. Turning his head over his shoulder while holding his chest he glared at the woman with a cautious eye...what was she a jedi or something? She certainly seemed like one given her demeanor and way of speech. However there where obviously differences in the way she handled things...as she threw some kind of roll at him he tilted his head and flinched...his hands remained in his pocket at the roll slowed down in front of him before coming to a complete stop. His telekinesis was getting out of control again...it was obvious he had little control over it seeing as it reacted according to his emotions and his surroundings. Although...the force was strong within him as he radiated a pure aura. His eyes where drawn to the box that had been pulled out in front of him and he narrowed his eyes...was that him as well? Sparda ignored it and looked at the roll that was floating in mid air...leaning forward to sniff it he suddenly recoiled and scoffed. "Um...call me C.2" He replied, knowing it was spelled C.C but was pronounced C.2. "What is it?" He asked, gesturing to the roll she had tossed him. He would continue to stand there with his hands in his pocket as he thought about what she said. "And this...place you speak of. What exactly is it? So far all i know that makes me different is the fact everything around me floats or breaks when i get upset, surprised, or angry....that and a few minor details." He explained, taking a hand out of his pocket and pointing to his long canine like ears, his twin tails, and his...feet. Which he really needed to get shoes for...not exactly a type of shoe for his kind of feet though...

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"Thank you for giving me your name C.2, much easier for me to speak to you when people are civil about things. As for the wrapped package, it is simply some bread, a rather simple food yet still something that keeps hunger away for a good while till you get a good meal..." She paused to take a bite from the roll she had in her hand, eating for a moment before continuing on with what she had to say afterwards. "As for the place i speak off, take a seat on the crate and i can explain both it and the Differences that i see compared to what you see..." She went back to eating, waiting for him to take a seat while her silver eyes never left him, they simply remained on him like the lens of a camera. She was analyzing him, analyzing what he thought, but not intruding on his mind. She was studying his stance, his eyes, his very body movements, she could tell he was cautious and suspicious, though he had all right to be.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

"Ah...bread...i was not aware it was a golden shade with that texture... So far i've only seen it as a green color..." He replied, looking down at the crate behind him and blinking a bit before looking back at the woman. "Eh, i'll stand." He responded, simply holding himself with his typical nonchalant attitude...his body language was often something he was constantly aware of given his linage. He reached forward and grabbed the floating bread, opening his mouth full of sharp teeth as he slowly ate away at the bread...it was not like meat. But it did hit the spot...frankly he preferred steak...maybe sausage. Honestly he was more use to gnawing on bones than he was eating actual food...perhaps that was just the wolf in him talking. Regardless, he stood there and listened to what it was she had to say.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

She shrugged and set the roll down that she had been eating and looked at the man for a few more seconds before speaking. "You are force sensitive, whether you know it or not i don't care, and as such you are a target for Jedi, Sith, and everything in between. Sooner or later one group will force you to join them, or they wont, the point being though is that you deserve to expand your control on your gift. With that said, i have an offer for you and just that, while you deserve to expand your control i do not hold the ability to corrupt your free will which is why i now offer you a home at the Order of the Grey, to which i am the historian of." Clean and Simple, give him the choice and be done with it.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

"You are force sensitive, whether you know it or not i don't care, and as such you are a target for Jedi, Sith, and everything in between. Sooner or later one group will force you to join them, or they wont, the point being though is that you deserve to expand your control on your gift. With that said, i have an offer for you and just that, while you deserve to expand your control i do not hold the ability to corrupt your free will which is why i now offer you a home at the Order of the Grey, to which i am the historian of."

Sparda cocked a brow at all of this...jedi, sith, free will...gifts...force sensitive. She was being complicated about something that was kind of trivial. Was it so hard to say that he was force sensitive and he should join the order of the grey because they will not force things upon you? Sparda sighed heavily and simply weighed his options for a while. It seemed as if she was trying to recruit him...and while he had no intention of being someone else's servant he defiantly did not wish to go running around here anymore. Regardless, at this point he could not exactly be picky with his choices. Beggars cant be choosers after all. Shrugging slightly Sparda replied in a quizzical manner. "Alright, ya got a nibble out of me. When do we start?" He told her, turquoise orbs quickly glinting up as a smirk spread across his face.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"Well, that is up to you as well, i dont do much anymore and was really on this planet for the hell of it, do you have anything to take care of before we leave then?" She finished off the bread and stood slowly, brushing off any crumbs that had collected on her robes while she had been sitting there, though as she did so something would be missing from her get up as a force user, no lightsabers at her belt. Once done she stood straight and crossed her hands behind her as she walked over towards him though did not go too close, incase it would cause unease in the one that stood there.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

Sparda nodded and lifted his wrist to check his watch. "Yeah well, i don't really have any possessions aside from one other outfit that can easily be replaced...besides. I kind of destroyed it since my last job so i see no reason to go and get it...i guess im good to go now." He explained cautiously as she stood up and walked over to him. Lowering his hand he turned around and stuffed his hands into his pockets once more as he headed off...he supposed he was off on yet another grand adventure now...how exciting.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled and looked at him with a sideways glance as she walked, her hands crossed behind her still as she did. "Well then, lets get a move on, its a ten mile walk back to the ship, no need to sit around here and waste time that could be spent getting onboard and taking things for a run." She rolled her head again and continued at her constant pace, neither speeding up or slowing down as she walked through the alley and into the crowd, wondering if the man could follow along without getting lost.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

Vaati paused when she mentioned the ten mile walk and tilted his head as she walked ahead of him...ten miles? She walked ten miles out here because she was bored? This woman was a strange one...although Sparda had no issue with this considering he had a lot of endurance. He had once walked for days at a time without rest...again. The wolf in him was responsible for that but still, he felt it necessary to get the exercise. He had done far to much lazing about in the city ever since he fractured his leg...something that was still bothering him. He followed the woman through the crowd at his own pace as she goes a pretty good distance ahead of him...he doubted he would lose her. After all, he now had her scent and could track her for males if she where to get out of his line of right. Either way, he wondered what exactly she had to offer.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

It took her about an hour and a half to reach the ship, a steady pace of nine minute miles that flew by as she kept a careful mind on how far her prospective member was, she didn't expect him to just abandon the chance but there was always the chance. They were now at a small time hanger now though, and inside it a stealth ship that really had nothing more to offer than just what it was for the purpose of being one. "Well, i hope you dont get airsick, things can get bumpy if we accompany anything too bumpy, like asteroids and what not." Her body turned and faced him once he was close enough to hear her.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

Two hour walk with nine miles...something seemed to be going right. Sparda's paw pads where beginning to feel a little uncomfortable as soon as he felt the contact with he metal of the ships floor. He most certainly needed to make some custom shoes for his feet as well as design a hood that could actually fit over his ears. Having the anatomy he did some things where simply difficult for him to figure out. Like the fact he had to cut holes into the pack of all of his pants so his tails could fit through. Sighing heavily as he walked onto the ship, the young man tip toed through it until he got to his seat and kept his feet off the ground. Looking over at her and narrowing his eyes when she mentioned asteroids...she only appeared to be three or four years older than him and yet she seemed pretty knowledgeable with this type of thing. Regardless, he strapped himself in and yawned. "Just don't blow us up and we will get along swimmingly." he replied in a teasing fashion.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"I would never get us blown up, i mean come on.... purposefully that is." She grinned as she began to power up the engine from ehr chair, checking over the screens that lay before her as a grin came across her face and she spoke again as the ship took off from the landing pad and retracted the landing struts. "So, any questions while i get us to the temple?" Her hands glided over the controls, as if she were possessed and could do it without a second thought, her fingers soon closing around the yoke and pulling on it slowly, moving the ship up into orbit slowly.

[member="C.C"]

C.C

'This could be problematic...i need to get some more money for my medication...that damn merchant cheated me and gave me some fakes!' Sparda thought to himself as she joked about not blowing them up intentionally. He laughed and brought his legs up and crossed him, taking his two tails and laying them in his lap neatly as he looked over at her from the co pilot seat. "Well, as of now, my only concern is this. Do you have a pharmacy?" He asked curiously, his ears swiveling atop his head as they went up into orbit. "And secondly...a shoe store...as you can see. My anatomy is not exactly...human? And my feet..or...paws...call them what you will. Are very sensitive to material other than dirt and earth. Metal and such are hard for me to navigate." He explained, pointing down at his canine like feet as he looked at the controls for a moment...man...flying looked complicated.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"Do you have an injury that needs attended too? I know a bit of healing though nothing that i could call myself a master in regards to it... if its something involving actual medicine though, the temple is on Alderaan so im sure finding what ever medicine you need will not be a problem for us if you need it. As towards your comment on shoes, worry not. You are not the first canine like individual i have hosted, nor will you be the last to come to the temple, im sure that if i ask someone i know we can get you something that can lessen the strain on your feet. Anything else you wish to ask me about concerning the temple?"

[member="C.C"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom