Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raining on Sunday

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
Alexandra was bending over to pick up her duffle that she'd left by the door just outside the Jedi Master's quarters when Kahne tapped her tush. The brunette just smiled and rolled her brandy brown eyes as the pilot slung her own bag over her shoulder, then grabbed his hand to walk with him. She only wished they could do this on a regular basis.

---

As the Galactic Alliance supply transport broke through the cloud cover and banked for it's approach to land at the Theed Civic Spaceport, the vista that greeted Alleycat's eyes out the side viewport of the transport in the passenger section was to die for. Theed was everything it was billed to be and more. Even the tidbits the tall, dark, and handsome Naboo-born sitting next to her had mentioned were far eclipsed in person. This was the first of hopefully many trips to Kahne's homeworld with him.

"Oh my… Naboo is beautiful, Kahne. I'm so glad we chose to come here," Alex smiled sweetly as her dark head turned back so brown eyes could meet up with blue with a squeeze of her hand to his. "…together. So I understand we can either rent a speeder or catch the hovertrain up to Lake Country? The journey through the mountains should be just as wondrous from the travel guide I looked at either way. Which would you prefer to do since this is your backyard?"

When the hatch to the transport was opened and the ramp lowered, Alexandra took in a deep breath of the light, refreshing floral scent that waffled through the stale filtered air of the ship and let the essence of Naboo permeate her soul just as the man beside her had.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

This place was something he could never get tired of seeing. The Jedi's own thoughts swirled around in his mind as the view came before them as the transport made its way to dock just a few moments left. Part of his childhood before he couldn't remember that much but after, when his master found him. They stayed on Naboo for a time and then it was time for the real training to begin. And since then he had come back here from time to time, as he spent most of his time on Sullust, given it is the Alliance capital. But Naboo, it felt truly home to him. Kahne glanced over towards Alexandra as he gave her hand a small squeeze.

This felt almost surreal as they left the transport and made their way down the landing pad towards. Kahne leaned in and kissed the side of her cheek gently as he winked at her. "This is a great place. I'm glad as well, I"m glad we have the time together that we do." Kahne glanced towards the rentals and then he nodded his head in the direction of the hovertrain that hadn't departed yet, but they still had a small walk to get to it.

"We can take the train, I haven't seen this land as much as I've wanted to here lately. Shall we?" The Jedi nudged her just slightly."I'm glad your here."

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
"I'm glad you're glad I'm here with you," Alex smiled back, entwining their fingers together before they started to walk towards the hovertrain platform. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than with you here, right now," she added. The pilot's brandy brown orbs conveying that very message to the Jedi Master to be most true, though he should already sense it in her aura. That is, if the man was paying attention just how much this all meant to her.

Purchased tickets got them a small, day compartment to themselves aboard the train. It would be a few hours traveling time through the mountains to get to Lake Country from the capital city of Naboo. They could sightsee, talk, or do whatever else came to mind. It would be just the two of them after the conductor took their tickets.

Alexandra shoved her duffle bag under one of the seats near the door, then sat down in the one adjacent near the window. The Taanabian was already in love with Kahne's homeworld, though it didn't help that the brunette felt the same way about him too. Would her feelings if she verbalized them scare the man away, or was it something the Master Jedi had already taken into account and why he was still with her after their long periods of separation? Did Kahne feel the same way? Alex hoped so. She didn't want him to go away too.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom