Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raining on Sunday

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
https://youtu.be/DgV7RG9Qgvk​
Aboard ANS Rebel's Hope
~En route from Keres I back to Sullust
---

After all the pilots of Rogue Squadron were accounted for and the last of the shuttles including the evac ship carrying Jedi Master [member="Kahne Porte"] were aboard the Galactic Alliance's carrier Rebel's Hope, Rogue Leader finally entered the hangar bay through the magcon and landed her X-wing on the flight deck with well practiced ease.

Alleycat thought she spotted the the dark haired Master Jedi exit the shuttle he was on as she started the post-flight check list, but then lost him in the flood of personnel that had crowded the hangar bay to assist the arrivals. Hadn't he flown his private X-wing on the mission?

By the time the Commander finished with the After Action Report, it had been a couple of hours and she was itching to know how and where Kahne was. The two hadn't seen each other for several weeks again and well, it pained her to be away from the man for so long. At least the Jedi would be hers for twenty four hours as the steam home took place, that is if Alexandra could find him aboard the capital ship.

With a little detective work thanks to her loyal R2 unit, the brandy-eyed brunette soon located Kahne's whereabouts in the medbay getting treated for a wound he'd sustained while on his ground side mission. Alexandra pulled back the curtain a tad and slipped into the exam cubicle where the Jedi Master was begin cared for. She was still wearing her rebel orange flight suit though the top-half was down around her slender waist with the Rogue's flight jacket covering the standard issue white tank worn underneath.

"Gala says you and her slayed a dragon or at least that's the story she's telling Rusty… Is that true?" Alex smiled though with a concerned twinkle in her brandy browns as she walked up to the side of bed, taking the hand of the man's who held her heart.

Kahne wasn't too bothered by his wound to be honest. However other Jedi had recommended he get it check out just to make sure there wasn't any effects that could have taken place against him. He was fighting against Sith Spawn after all. And at the urge of the Doctor, she was quite upset when Kahne had mentioned that he wasn't even going to come. Now the Jedi sat in the med bay cubicle, unclothed from waist up as his wound was being looked at.

"Are you crazy, something like this could get infected and the wound could fester and you could've fell seriously ill."

"Doc, this didn't happen but a few hours ago."

"I don't care, I don't want to hear any fussing. I'm going to flush and clean this wound and we can stitch if it needs them. Bacta and some rest is what you will need. Perhaps something for the pain?"

"I don't have any pain, not too much anyway. Besides, I've got whiskey for that."

"Jedi...."

Kahne heard her mutter as she left the room and went about to get the supplies and such. He wondered if she had deal with any drunk Jedi in her past. Kahne chuckled lightly as he shook his head. The Jedi took a deep breath and then he felt the presence and familiar scent of someone very important to him. "Gala needs to can it otherwise she's gonna get into trouble again." Kahne said with a mock annoyed look at Gala's vices and virtues. She was an amazing droid, however when it came to Kahne's welfare she would blow things out of proportion. Alexandra's hand held his and he squeezed it slightly, still holding her hand he moved it towards her back as he pulled her in gently and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I've missed you."

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

"Our children are quite the pair, hmm? I'm always threatening Rusty with a swipe myself," Alex quipped with a similar mock annoyed roll of her eyes.

The Commander moved forward gladly with the Jedi Master's insistence into the V-shape of his legs as he sat on the edge of the exam table bare chested and relished her lover's gentle kiss. She so wanted more, but this was not the time nor the place. Anyways the nature of the kiss coupled with Kahne's next words spoken meant they were still on the same page after all this time apart, and that is all that mattered.

Alexandra rested her forehead against Kahne's as it was beginning to become their thing to do; perhaps a way of communicating just how much they did care for one another. "I missed you too, more than you'll ever know," the brunette whispered back, brandy brown orbs gazing into his baby blues as her free hand was resting upon the man's chest over his heart.

It was an intimate moment shared between the Jedi and Rogue, but all too soon was interrupted by the doctor returning.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"Children they are indeed." Kahne smirked and then even giggled slightly. "And yes, I can imagine quite a bit." The Jedi noted when she mentioned more than he would know. Kahne kissed her again as their foreheads were gently against each other and then the doctor returned. Kahne cleared his throat as he looked back towards the doctor and he let out of Alexandra's hand. He really couldn't hold on to Alexandra as the doctor was going about her routine, even though he almost wanted too.

"I"m sorry, but I have a job to do."

"That you do, doc." Kahne chuckled as he glanced towards Alexandra and winked at her before look ahead.

"Now, we are going to get this cleaned, and patched up." The Doctor beforehand disinfected an area on Kahne's upper arm and stuck him with a needle. "Not to worry this is just the antibiotics, to combat any bacteria that might have cropped up in the wound." Kahne took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as he let the doc work her magic and get him fixed up. The Jedi glanced over to Alexandra as was lost in those eyes of hers again. He loved that smile, it was amazing to see.

"Well that's about it. Sewn up and everything. However I want you back here in the morning so I can redress that wound, you here me?" The Doctor said sternly as she patted him on the thigh."Off you go, Master Jedi."

"Thank you, mother." Kahne chuckled lightly noting the small smirk and even laugh that it drew from the doctor as she cleaned up the area and got ready to see the next individual. Kahne reached for his stuff and placed it inside the small bag he had before he turned back towards Alexandra.

"How were things in the skies?" Kahne inquired as he didn't want to get fully dressed so opted to just placed the plain white shirt on.

Alexandra chuckled softly as she backed away from the Jedi Master to allow the doctor to treat him, cheeks lightly tinged red from getting caught lip to lip behind the curtain, but such was their life; always taking some kind of hopeful risks they were.

The Rogue watched with concern and support as Kahne's wound on his back was cleaned and patched up. The pilot had been in too many medbay's over her long military career to know it didn't always feel good to have done.

When the doctor was finished and the woman gave Kahne his discharge orders, Alexandra smiled with a knowing look afterwards to the patient in question. "I'll personally see that the Master Jedi here follows up with you, Doc."

With that said, the two left the medbay with the Jedi only wearing a plain white shirt instead of his full get up. Alleycat didn't blame him either. She was so ready to get out of her flight suit as well. Gods a shower sounded good, and food, and a stiff drink, and/or much needed/wanted great sex… but in which order?

"Well I was on CAP the whole time, and it was pretty quiet up top, but the flights on ground air support got a workout… as you are well aware of the creatures ground side mucking with the Alliance forces," the Commander said over her shoulder to the Jedi Master as they walked down the corridor to the turbolift. He might have detected she was a little put out because no real action for her.

When the lift doors opened, the two stepped in by themselves. "You want to grab something to eat in the mess, get something to go, or just head to my quarters… I have a bottle of whiskey in my footlocker I'm thinking might be just what the doctor ordered unofficially," Alex grinned, then waited for Kahne to tell her what the plan was so she could press the appropriate deck level on the wall panel.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"That sounds like you had a lot more fun than I did." The Jedi chuckled slightly, teasing the Rogue as well. Kahne had a hint if not more than that, that she wanted some more action during the Keres ordeal. Sometimes it didn't always work out that way. "Those sith spawn are terrible things, as you can see." The Jedi said as he jerked his head in the direction of his wound. That was quite the fight he was in as he played things back over and over again in his mind. The Jedi was lucky that, that Jedi showed up when he did. The Jedi Master knew his limits, he wasn't all powerful.

They stepped in the turbo lift and Kahne leaned back against the panel and closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "We can head back to your quarters, I'm not really hungry. I could definitely use a shower, and a glass of whiskey isn't sounding to bad right now." Kahne opened his eyes and smirked at Alexandra.

"Come here..." The Jedi whispered as he stared into her eyes.

Alexandra couldn't tell if the Jedi was in pain or just tired. Kahne seemed to be using the Force to help himself. She'd grown accustomed to him doing that, though it still made her curious as to what he was actually doing. It was something the Force blind pilot may never truly understand, but nether the less she wanted to try.

"My quarters it is then," Alex smiled with a pleased twinkle in those brandy brown orbs of hers, then she pushed the appropriate button on the turbolift's wall panel before taking a couple steps over into the waiting arms of her lover.

Their lips pressed together once again. This time the kiss was a bit more passionate than gentle, though the moment was cut all too short as the lift came to it's destination rather quickly.

The Rogue grinned as she pulled back, waggling those sienna brown eyebrows of hers at the Jedi Master rather playfully before she spun around and walked out onto the deck level where her quarters were located just down the corridor.

"I have a sonic shower so it shouldn't mess with that dressing you're sporting there on your back, course if you need me to help you I am most willing to assist," the brunette winked after putting in her security code and letting him see it purposefully. It was the date they met only backwards. When the hatch lock clicked open, Alexandra wasted no time pulling Kahne into the ship cabin with her, which had a full-sized bunk, a desk, a table, and a fresher, but more so had an outside viewport. It came with the promotion. Who knew?!

"This is my new home away from home… What do you think, Master Jedi?"

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Her lips graced his, a bit more passionately than before and Kahne did everything he could to answer that call, returning that emotion gracing her in all the right places. Kahne shook his head slightly as he smirked at her movements as he followed her towards her room. Noting the exact date she had pressed into the security console and that in all its wonders made the Jedi smile. Kahne was pulled in to her room as he glanced around with a smile on his face. Kahne was indeed pleased that Alexandra had been promoted to Rogue Leader, she had done good within their order and he was very proud of her. He was indeed graced the day that he ran into her, bumped into her however you would call it.

"It's great." The Jedi said with a small smile as he glanced around, walking around a bit, not being nosy, just walking in a general area taking everything that he could in. "I'm very happy for you Alexandra, you know that?"

Alexandra watched with her brandy brown gaze as the Jedi Master inspected her quarters. He seemed genuinely pleased with the set up.

"I know. You wouldn't be you if you weren't," the brunette nodded with a smile gracing her tired yet content features. Just to see the man and be with him gave her hope things would be okay, always.

She knew Kahne was worse for wear than her though. Alleycat only being tired, the Jedi begging hurt and tired. The Rogue walked over to her foot locker and opened it, then bent down and grabbed a bottle of whiskey out and two cups. They were multi-use, but worked well for having a nice glass of something strong to relax with after a long days work. Alexandra poured them each some of the dark amber spirit, then handed one of the cups over to the dark-haired Nabooian, whom she found irresistible. If it weren't for his injury, the pilot would have had him by now.

"Cheers," Alex grinned, then down the hatch the whole drink went. She put the cup down on the desk top, then took off her heavy boots, and slipped off her flight jacket, resting it on the back of the desk chair. The Commander's top half of her flight suit was already gathered around her slender waist with her dog tags laying on the outside of her white tank top.

"So do you want to shower first or shall I?" she asked with mischief itched in those eyes of hers.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"I know that for sure." The Jedi chuckled slightly as he though about what she said about him not being him. There was definitely something aspects about Kahne's life that had changed here since he had met Alexandra. Mostly all of it for the better, he was just pleased that he was with someone and they were enjoying each others company and such. There wasn't any pressure on anything or expectations and the like. While she was a great part of his life, being a Jedi was also a good part of his life as well. Being a Jedi was who he was.

"Thanks." Kahne smiled as he took the glass she handed to him and he raised it to his lips and while he took a small drink the first time savoring the flavor of the whiskey. The 2nd drink he had completely finished it as he set it down, noting that Alexandra had downed it in one go.

"I think we can shower together, if you want?" Kahne inquired with a small laugh. "Only if you want."

Did she want something more concrete to hang her helmet on? Yes, but… with both of them fully dedicated to their respective duties, this was the best scenario the Rogue and Jedi could hope for at this time. Long distance relationships were hard at best, but if they continued to support each other through the good and the bad, let their love grow deeper and more affirm over time, then the wondrous end of however long they had together would be worth hoping for, striving for, living for.

"Need you ask?!" Alex smirked as the zipper on the lower portion of her already open flight suit went down to the bottom, and the rebel orange material was pushed downward over the pilot's shapely hips.

Alexandra smiled mischievously just before pulling the white, sport tank worn up over her dark head, giving it a teasing toss at the Jedi Master. The long-legged brunette then turned and rid herself of the spandex boy shorts she had on too. If the man didn't get the hint of how much she wanted his company in the shower, then it was his loss.

After the two lovers enjoyed their intimate reunion, which wasn't over by a long shot if she had anything to say about it, Alexandra lay on her side in the full-sized bunk and faced Kahne, tracing her fingertips gently along the muscled planes of his shoulder and upper arm; her leg draped over his too.

"So how have you been...? Sleeping okay? Anything extraordinary happen… other than slaying dragons with Gala?"

[member="Kahne Porte"]

She was good, there wasn't any doubt about that. Kahne said with a small chuckle as he watched her completely undress before him and moved towards the shower. Kahne smirked slightly as he in tow followed behind her, removing clothing from his own body as he joined her in the shower and their reunion was passion and love filled as it could have ever been. The Jedi doing to her as any lover could and would. Touching her and gracing her in all the right places and showing her that affection and love that was missed all those days that they were apart.

The hours that had passed as they laid in her bunk in each others arms, her leg over his and her fingertips trailing along his chest. Kahne just smiled as he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Dragons are quite the exaggeration, but we've been having fun." Kahne smirked as he hadn't had the droid for too long but it seemed like it was quite the companion and friend. "Truth is I haven't been sleeping that well lately, with you here I should have much better luck."

"You know what I mean?" Kahne inquired as his hand rose to brush the few strands of hair behind her ear.

Kahne was always tucking the Taanabian's sun-kissed brown hair behind her ear. It was becoming an endearing habit. It was his thing to do and Alexandra loved it just as the two touching their foreheads together.

They never spoke of how much they cared for each other, but it showed in the little things like right now the Rogue's hand could be found resting flat over the Jedi's heart. She could feel the rise and fall of his chest with each precious breath along with every beat of the man's heart. Alleycat knew the Jedi Master's beat for her and it made the pilot happy, but more so hopeful of a future for them together somehow, someway in their own time.

"Mhm Believe me I do know," Alex nodded softly while gazing into Kahne's blue pools that were always so soothing and inviting. "I only truly sleep restfully when you are here beside me. My dilemma is I could fall asleep right now, but I don't want to waste a second of being awake with you either," she added, then nestled in closer to the Naboo-born and tucked her dark head into the crook of his neck.

"I've so missed you… If only we could have more than just a day together in as many weeks. To be honest, I'm feeling a bit burnt right now. I could really use some good R & R. I bet you could too. I'm hopeful maybe we can get away sometime soon together. Well at least that is something to consider, hmm?"

[member="Kahne Porte"]

She spoke of only truly sleeping well when he was around and that in itself made him feel extremely good. While Kahne had his issues going about when he was with Alexandra they seemed to just go away for the most part, however sometimes they persisted and that was something he would need to deal with in time. He wasn't going to drag her into it, it was something he hoped he wouldn't ever have to talk about...ever.

She leaned closer to him and Kahne smiled as he looked down to her and then back up staring off into space, his fingertips trailing along her bare side.

"A few days to spare with you would be great, even if its just here doing this." Kahne smiled and chuckled lightly. "I'd be willing to go anywhere with you."

"Did you have something in mind?"

Alexandra wondered at times is there wasn't something that the Jedi Master wasn't telling or rather sharing with her about him as he seemed distant at times, but she wouldn't push the matter unless it seemed to affect their relationship. For now all the Rogue wanted to do was get lost in Kahne… or maybe more him lost in her. lol Yeah, the brunette never could get enough of him.

"I want the sand between my toes, the ocean breeze in my face, and only you between me and the caribbean blue water of a tropical paradise," Alex said, pressing a kiss to her lover's lips. "There's the resort planet of Kaal, which is in GA territory, or Lake Country I suppose on Naboo, or there's Maramere not too far away where no one would know us… I don't really care really, just need to refuel with you by my side day and night for more than a mere of nothing but us, the sun, and a few umbrella drinks."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"That sounds like paradise, it truly does." Kahne said with a small smile after she had kissed him. While Kahne knew that his internal fight would tell him not to stay away for too long, Kahne wasn't always entirely at home when he wasn't doing Jedi like duties especially away from them for a period of time. But he was sure with Alexandra there and them two just taking each other it was something that he could have a great time doing, especially now.

"Then let's go. I'd be fine with either place for a few days, perhaps weeks. As long as I'm by your side, I couldn't think of anything better for a relaxing time." The Jedi briefly touched her nose with his own before he leaned and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"We have time." The Jedi whispered to her.

And time they did have for another round of love making, then a few hours of very restful sleep lost in each other's tender embrace. It was amazing how well Alexandra slept alongside Kahne wrapped in his arms. Between the attitude adjustment(s) and actual sleep, she felt like a new woman, well almost. It would take a bit more of the same to restore her to 100%, which hopefully the lovers' vacation would do for both of them.

After the Rebel's Hope arrived in system at Sullust, each took care of what they needed to in order to be able to take time off from their respective duties. Alleycat was able to get one week of R & R okay'd by brass. She quickly packed a duffle with things not regulation for military wear, then made her way to the hangar to catch a lift over to the Jedi Temple.

Dressed in a casual civvy outfit with the hugest smile plastered on her face, the long-legged brunette stood outside the Jedi Master's door to his quarters and pushed the chime. She knew his passcode, but still gave the man the respect of allowing him to open the door and greet her.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Kahne had the feeling that she was under some sort of distress, not anything serious but to the point to where she wanted to get away for a little bit. And The Jedi knew that any time that he could get alone and away with Alexandra. After their period of passion and love they had returned to Sullust and had agreed on a small getaway for a few days. Kahne had returned to his room and dressed himself appropriately to the common civilian and had readied his bag of essentials for the trip. Kahne cleared his throat as he heard the beeping to his front door go off and he placed his bag on the ground and he moved towards the door.

The Jedi opened the door and greeted Alexandra with a small smile as he reached around towards the small of her back pulling her close to him and kissing her gently. Kahne broke the kiss off for a moment and he pressed his nose gently to hers for a brief moment.

"You ready for a good time."

Alexandra melted into the Master Jedi as he pulled her into his quarters, greeting the flygirl with a gentle kiss to the lips and an eskimo one to her button nose. Brandy browns met baby blues with hopeful eyes.

"I am very ready for a good time… How about you? Think you can stand a week of total worship and admiration from me," Alex asked Kahne while flashing a playful grin and teasing the back of his hair with her fingertips as the dark strands sat along the man's shirt collar.

"There is a supply transport leaving in about twenty minutes to Naboo. If we hurry, we can catch it... unless our destination has changed?"

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Kahne smiled as he then leaned in and kissed her neck once or twice, playfully. The Jedi master was quite pleased that he was to be going on this venture with Alexandra. It would do them both so much good. "Just a week, I could use some more." Kahne said with a small chuckle afterwards, he then kissed her again before he broke the embrace and moved to retrieve his bag. He slung it over his shoulder as he walked back towards Alexandra.

"I'm ready to go, we can definitely catch that transport." Kahne said as he glanced back towards his room for a few moments and then smiled softly before the door slid closed behind him and it was secured.

Kahne gave Alex's bottom and gentle slap as he winked her way. "Let's get going!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom