Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders of the Lost

[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

She chuckled at Kerrigan's quip, CLEARLY understanding it as a joke. This mermaid certainly wasn't bashful, though she wasn't sure if she could say the same for Judah. Grin widened as she walked with them out of the ruins, offering Judah a shoulder to lean on if his pride wasn't too hurt.

"Half scared, eh? Guess I gotta work on that for Dashiell Junior, here. We don't need a wild-haired and scaled kid running around in a few years ripping daddy's business apart with nothing but a hydrospanner and poor Sparky chasing behind." She kissed Judah lightly on his grizzled cheek as they made it back into the sunlight.

"Kerrigan, you're welcome to babysit anytime as long as the ass kicking is going to anyone but the kid, Judah, and myself. We could go ahead and throw in our friend, Harkin Kane, and of course, Dells too."

[member="Thessa Kai"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Chuckling at the joke, Judah just shook his head. He wasn't about to start discussing bedroom preferences with Siobhan though. Force knows what she would say and Judah wasn't in the mood to be scarred further mentally. At least the voices at stopped though, either at the hand of Siobhan or the fact they were leaving the partially ruined temple.

"Poor Sparky, about to become a big brother to our stubborn and crazed child." Speaking of their mechanical first child, it was time to let him know about their approaching arrival. Comm was painfully dug out of his pocket as he sent a message to tell their little droid to lower the ramp and start warming the engines.

"I'm sure Kerrigan would love to babysit our terror, wouldn't you?" Small grin crossed his features.Shoulder very gently nudged his wife's in a playful manner. "Already looking to get away for some adult time?"

"Anyways, mind following us to the buyer? Might need a little more muscle just in case. I don't trust this little bewitched rock. Besides, I'm sure you'd like to get paid in person, see this crazed person who sent out the order."

[member="Thessa Kai"], [member="Judah Dashiell"]

"Err, thanks. Sure," Siobhan said in response. She was probably not the best child rearing or baby sitting type. She could barely take care of herself most of the time!

Fortunately there was no need for dice rolling when it came to her adult time with Tegaea. It was bad enough that Grrbyrr had the annoying habit of interrupting their playtime.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Let's get going. Think I've seen my fill of ancient ruins and ghosts," she said, heading out as they moved from the ruins towards their respective ships to board them and head off to...wherever the transcation was supposed to take place. Perhaps an Ewok would show up with gifts. Or maybe even a Selkath. At least no eldritch abominations, balrogs or zombie dragons had appeared. Well, perhaps their anonymous buyer ([member="Rave Merrill"]) would use the piece of the Codex to summon those! On the bright side that would give Siobhan new abominations to kill.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Thessa Kai"]

The rendezvous point was the neutral world of Thakwaa. Large, horse-faced natives...and one Ewok, waiting at the landing pad with a briefcase. The Ewok, in exchange for the chunk of the Taurannik Codex, would proffer said briefcase, which contained three folded coats.

Made of terentatek hide.

Also a hundred thousand each and three sets of leviathan bracers, but that was pocket change to AEL.

[member="Rave Merrill"] , [member="Thessa Kai"] , [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Limping off the Siren's Song, Judah thought it was a little odd they were meeting in the waving grasslands of some backwater planet.Grass was poking through the duracrete landing pad, as if the native land was trying to reclaim it. A strong breeze ruffled his shaggy hair as his boots touched the ground. His eyes squinted to adjust to thee sunlight as the very odd and out of place looking buyers were positioned on one side of the landing pad.

Sparky trilled up from his side, questioning the sale.

"Tell me about it Sparky. I don't even see any trees for them to climb into."

Limping to the buyers, the codex was exchanged for the credits and the leviathan bracers. Credits were evenly distributed between Siobhan, Thessa and himself. As for the bracers, Judah gifted his pair to Siobhan to give to Miss [member="Tegaea Alcori"] . He had little use for them and figured Miss Alcori would find them much more useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom