Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Raider Militia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyden Sheppard

Heroes, there is no such thing
Name: Raider Militia
Intent: To act as a basic army unit for the O.C.A.G
Affiliation: O.C.A.G
Availability: Common
Type: Infantry
Strength: 25-100 size varies depending upon situation
Description:
The Raider Militia wears commonly found weaponry and armor which is painted either black, orange or yellow. A white skull is painted upon the shoulder pads of the armor and along the back of the armor. The soldier also either wears some type of cloth cap, hood or a metal skull mask as to both protect the users's face and to intimidate the enemy. This militia came about when Tyden first created the O.C.A.G upon Sith-controlled Courscant with the help of many criminals and prisoners that wanted to teach the republic a lesson and the also wanted revenge against the republic. A great number of prisoners, criminals, mercenaries, and bounty hunters were recruited into this program and they were each given a pair of painted armor and a standard assault rifle and pistol. Each Militia member is given a random weapon from a weapons crate and a random pistol from a weapons crate. A leather sling runs across the length of the soldiers body diagonally which holds a total of eight grenades of varying types and sizes. Their availability is common because of constant prison breaks on planets, making deals with mercenaries and even a few rebellions upon uncontrolled planets in the outer rim and unknown regions. Some other ways many troops were gathered was due to freeing slaves from CrimeLord Hutts and bribing some soldiers of other CrimeLords and Factions. The Militia is made up of lots of different species rather than just human.
Links:
. Type-160 Assault Rifle
. C-M DeadBolt Pistol
. ScatterGun
. B-206 Heavy Enforcer
. Type-105 Model 1 & 2
. MK 45 Protective Vest
. Combat Suit
. Accuracy Gloves

Tyden Sheppard said:
. Type-160 Assault Rifle

Tyden Sheppard said:
. Type-105 Model 1 & 2
Because those two items are affiliated with a single organization--thus not open-market--you're going to either have to do one of three things.

A.) Steal the weapons. This can be done in any thread as long as it's clear you're stealing the weapons in a believable story.

B.) Steal the blueprints. Much like the above you're stealing but in this case you can then have a factory produce your own variant.

C.) Make a deal with the manufacturer. PM the person who made it, and ask them if you can do a quick thread where you acquire them. Alternatively if I was wrong on the open-market portion and they do have them listed as for sale in a market directory you can just ask them for a purchase.

Of course if you've already acquired them just link me to the thread/post where it happened. Also, if someone who had them is in your organization that works out too. There just needs to be some rationale as to how you got the weapons. :)

Other than that everything looks good but could you explain why their availability is common? That's justifying a lot of people in this organization, I'm not saying it's impossible but common implies a few divisions or even an army of these 25-100 manpower units.

[member="Tyden Sheppard"]

Tyden Sheppard

Heroes, there is no such thing
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
I already did C but I can't link it cause it's in my factions threads but I'll try to quote it here. Also changed it

Adenn Gra'tua said:
Aha! A use for some of my old weapon subs! http://starwarsrp.ne...le/#entry456785http://starwarsrp.ne...e-105-model-1-2 Since I now see there is a faction without much equipment (especially one I'm now part of), I think I can actually use my company to a much more full extent. I'll definitely be submitting stuff for use within this faction soon though, most likely weapons, armor, vehicles and maybe some units. Tyden Sheppard

[member="Tyden Sheppard"]

Bravo, nice work on the sub and that's a good enough explanation on the weapons for me. As long as there's some rationale ;)

I see nothing wrong with this, just remember to RP them as rabble not soldiers!

Pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom