Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raid of Outpost 33-B

cyberpunk_city_by_onestepart-d6ietk3.jpg
Planet: Nar Shadaa
Time: 0205

The streets were noisy as always, Nar Shadaa was known for its busy night life and it's scary people who inhabited it. This made it easy for a man like Tydus to move around freely, he like this world, but he could never call it home. He was here to meet a "Friend" who wanted to sell him info. They meet, and he liked the info. Now, there was a Mercenary in Galactic Alliance Armor, smoke was flowing from a hole created in the mans helmet. Tydus had his back to the body now dead, reading off a data pad. The information was a score. He needed a team to get this done, so he needed to move, assemble a team to get this fun goodies. He walked away from the body to stop for a second to say, "Thanks again buddy."

He jumped on his Datapad to gather the one person he trusted, [member="Sonorous Vao"]. Then contacted a little known Explorer he heard about, [member="Bathsheba Patience"], he needed someone with little friends to keep the info from spreading to his competitors.

The meeting place would be on the planet Comglomerate Prime at warehouse 63, a weapons stockpile he used to hide his ill gotten goods.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planet: Conglomerate Prime
Time: 1200

Tydus waited within his warehouse sitting on a Crate of weapons looking through his Datapad. The warehouse itself was more of a Hanger then a warehouse. Able to fit a full size AT-AT within it, and at least 20 of those side by side, it was only half full with crates and vehicles stacked atop one another. Two Star fighters were hanging from the ceiling, but the rest of the warehouse was empty, Tydus was short on supplies.

Ship: Personal YT-2400 Light Freighter.
Time: 0302
Bathsheba quietly stared out the window into the endless star systems before her. She could probably name a few, but that's why she had her computers in the first place, so she wouldn't have to. After moments of pondering the life on other planets they haven't explored, her head turned to a soft ding from her pad. She waited a few more minutes to look out before returning to her duties of seeking fame and glory, even if it meant getting weapons first. "Hmm..." She mumbled quietly before flipping on her ship to travel-ready, and flying off.
Planet: Conglomerate Prime
Time: 1313
The ship landed with a tiny thud, a mistake on the engineer's who originally designed the ship. It obviously had a lot of work to be done, but for now it gleamed proudly with a dark camo green, dark grey, and a few spots of white where new materials were put in. After a few minutes of quiet, the ramp hissed open and dropped down dangerously. It probably damaged the floor, but with the money Bathsheba thought she was getting, it didn't matter.
A quick flash of black darted down the steps before the ramp rose very slowly and snapped back shut. The young bounty hunter was currently wearing a plain outfit of black cloth, from her neck to her shoes, which were leather. Her hair was put into a tight braid against her head, giving her plenty of mobility. Weapons lined her. She had two blaster pistols to her side, a sniper at her back, and a few knives hidden along her body. Without a care, she moved forward.
[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

Zagara Vao

Writer account. Check my characters out!
"This better be good, Tydus."

The once-sultry Twi'lek damsel-in-distress had entered through one of the side emergency exits, by now knowing that pathfinding when under the radar was a little more complicated than your standard job - still no Beskar'gam at this point, but one could easily notice the markings, scars and occasional nodes of several implants across her head. More were hidden elsewhere around her body, but were covered by her scoundrel's bomber jacket, under which she wore a black singlet, standard electromesh leggings and her utility boots. She grinned at the sight of a very old friend - one she'd met all the way back when and had the diligence to stay in touch despite her being sectors away in Mandalorian space. Actually more than a friend, he'd become something of a lead, an associate and even an employer when she was "in-between jobs", as the Mandalorian saying went, and was strapped for cash.

A quick look around the dimly-lit, spurious-looking warehouse with her retinal and combat implants, and her smile widened even more. "Tydus, you sly scoundrel you", she softly mumbled with a chuckle as she realized all of it was either contraband, or some bizarre "Code 66"-esque stockpile of military-grade weaponry. As she approached the man sitting contently atop his crate, preoccupied with his datapad still, what little light there was in the grim Nar Shadaa evening illuminated her loadout for this job - two holsters, one on each side of her waist hanging from a utility belt just where her jacket ended, each carrying a Westar-35 Mandalorian blaster - a clanswoman's go-to, low-maintenance weapon of choice for any firefight. A few other items seemed be tethered to her utility belt as well, particularly two noticeable pouches that, to the trained eye, seemed like a medkit and a utility kit.

[member="Bathsheba Patience"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"]

Tydus was looking through his Datapad about the info he got. The Scout droid just arrived at the location only transmitting the exterior of the station. Looks like the deadman was correct, even the symbols on the side of the station were correct. He almost didn't see, [member="Sonorous Vao"] enter, let alone [member="Bathsheba Patience"]. He looked up at the two and was about to greet them before Sonorous made her statement.

"It's always a pleasure to see you again love, but unfortunately this is a business call so yes, it is a good reason." Sonorous and Tydus meet under some.... Interesting events, now she was one of the few people he could say he trusted. He hadn't seen her for a little around 2 years now. Around the same time his master disappeared and he was left alone and naïve about the Galaxy. Now he was a strategist and cunning man who used people to get the end result to his liking. He also developed a new found addiction to the Truth of Passion and the Truth of Knowlage. He pointed a thumb over to Bathsheba, "That's Bathsheba Patience, new bounty hunter, got info she's got some skill I need on this little field trip," He then looked over to Bathsheba, "Bathsheba meet Sonorous Vao, Mercenary and is very talented..... Also she's good with guns and stuff."

Setting down his Datapad he hopped off his crate, like a little boy getting off a ride at a carnival. His little care attitude was a result of hiring so many people and literally not caring anymore. These were two of the few people Tydus knew who wouldn't, or couldn't tell other people of this job. He walked over to a object on the floor covered by a ragged cloth. Kicking the cloth off the object revealed a Holo-Projector, brand new as well. He turned it on and a projection of them asteroid belt appeared, then zoomed in on a space station, "This is Outpost 33-Bravo," Tydus tuned around to face the two, "a military outpost for the plant Yn, previous owner, the Omeha Protectorates, before the Neatherworld Incident, completely abandoned, best part..... Full manifest stockpiled."

Zagara Vao

Sonorous turned to [member="Bathsheba Patience"], quickly glancing her over as a small, barely noticeable red streaks ran across her left eye. A quick nod, and that was it. They'd have more time to bond later. From what she immediately observed, she came prepared - long range blaster rifle, two sidearms, probably other tricks hidden somewhere. Her retinal implant could only track what was visible to the naked eye, so anything beyond that was still invisible to her. Did her homework, she thought to herself with a small grin appearing on her face. "Good day for someone else to die, isn't it?", she simply remarked - a typical Mandalorian greeting, however rustic and brusque.

As she then turned to [member="Tydus Wryeens"] and his holo presentation, her mood almost soured immediately. As she listened intently, she took note of the little details. Omeha Protectorate. The Neatherworld Incident. Had she still been the sultry little exotic dancer from the Outer Rim world along the Correllian Run, she'd say he was crazy - but he was up to something, and he knew it.

"So what's the catch, Tydus?", she asked, crossing her arms and leaning on one foot. "If this is a military installation, I'm going to bet that there are still some nasties in there that could cromp us good. This in the sector or elsewhere?"

Bathsheba didn't want to talk today. Her lanky form stopped a few meters away from [member="Sonorous Vao"], and even further from [member="Tydus Wryeens"] until he came along to get the projector. For a moment she only looked, then darted her eyes for split seconds at a time to get views of the two and their basic sport. Fine people to work with. Not preferred, but fine. The only area of interest was Sonorous' greeting. She liked that.
"Fly in, shoot a couple people, steal weapons and get out. Simple enough. My ship's been through it and back."

Zagara Vao

"These things always turn out to be deathtraps in disguise", Sonorous said casually as she turned to [member="Bathsheba Patience"] and shrugged, raising her hands with an informal expression on her face. She seemed so familiar with both; her animated facial expressions and body language almost seemed to mock herself: in stark contrast to the several implant nodes and the occasional jack that protruded from parts of her body and head. For these complementary qualities of hers - her carefree, playful demeanor and her robotic appearance, the Mandalorians back home frankly nicknamed her "Beskarad'ika."

Little Droid.

"There's something you're not telling us, isn't there, [member="Tydus Wryeens"]?", she then asked with a cocky smile as she turned to the man, fixing him with a gaze that seemed to convey both intimate affection and respect. "The Neatherworld incident was some time ago, so if it was any other military installation, the raiders and the pirates across the sector would have gotten to it by now. What've you heard is in there that's so important that it's worth getting, but for some reason all the other space scumrats haven't gotten their greasy fingers on it yet?"

Tydus looked over the two, [member="Sonorous Vao"] was more playful then she use to be, she was more of a pleaser then "Happy-Go-Luck. He didn't know what to make of it, and it kinda made him a little distant. He of course was Care-Free employer, as long as the job was done. As for [member="Bathsheba Patience"], she was exactly as his file stated, quite, to the point, and well motivated, but lacked the true experience of a big job like this. He needed new, she didn't have contact or friends she could delay the info to, and that was good.

"That's the thing, I don't know, this is the first time since I've become an Info Broker, I don't have the info as to why this place hasn't been raided yet, it's been 5 years since the Neatherworld Incident, and this place has never blipped on my radar, nor any other contacts in the Galaxy." He looked at the space station for a second, then back to the two before him, "Short history lesson for the both of you, Omega Protectorates were one of the largest Mercenary Corperation in the Galaxy, still are really, but before the Neatherworld Incident, they were a policing force that protected tons of planets in this side of the Galaxy, after the incident though, they lost members they couldn't regain and returned to a Mercenary Corperation, leaving a few of these stations around, most were raided for their goods, other destroyed by drunk pirates, this ones not even on record, I want to know why."

He wanted the truth, the weapons, goodies, and other raided supplies were good and all, but he wanted to know why this place was so... Mysterious. "Omega were also known for their high tech weapons, funded by Blastech itself, so the goodies we find will be payment enough."

Zagara Vao

"Look at you", Sonorous teased at [member="Tydus Wryeens"] with a smile and her tongue out as she rest her hands on her waist. "When I met you two years ago on Tattooine, and you helped me out, I never would have expected we'd one day raid a military installation. You've been holding back, darling", she played with a nod and a little wag of the finger, "...but I like that. Surprises keep a girl interested."

Morphed by two years of rushed and compacted Mandalorian training and assimilation, but here and there sparks of who she once was, actually who she was in general before she disappeared into Mandalorian space, would resurface. Perhaps for the better, or not, either way, she felt more comfortable working with someone she genuinely knew and had been able to watch her evolve over the years - from a racy nighttime performer along the Corellian Run to a gun for hire. Flattering myself again, aren't I?

Sonorous kept quiet for a bit as a few awkward moments of silence passed - probably the information, or lack thereof, or the gravity of what such a mission entailed, just sinking in. She kept her gaze on his beady, orange eyes the whole time, as if both trying to size him up like back in the day, or genuinely intrigued by this new side of him she was quite liking. "Never took you to be a risk-taker baby", she began as she smirked at him, shaking her head and rubbing her chin at the same time, "sorry to talk shop, but how's this going to be split?" She then asked with a wink.

[member="Bathsheba Patience"]

We're not shooting yet. Something's wrong. Bathsheba slowly scratched the back of her head with one of the sharp edges hidden inside her sleeve, then she gently cocked her head to the side. She had never really been one to get going on projects, but that's how she liked them. Surprises. Sudden warfare. All this information stuff was going to get to her head and make her paranoid. It was so much easier to do the jobs for bigger alliances of factions and clans.
"So what are we waiting for? If we're going to do this job, let's do it. Enough fiddling with our bra sizes."
[member="Tydus Wryeens"] | [member="Sonorous Vao"]

Tydus was looking at the both of them, they bothere interesting women, should be interesting to work with the both of them. He walked over to [member="Sonorous Vao"], almost coming face where his face plate was inches from her face. He reached around her like he was gana hug her or rap his arm around her head, while also goin reaching for his faceplate taking it off. He clipped it off, but only enough so his right silver eye appeared. With a wink he pulled his arm back, holding a Datapad that was behind her on a crate. He looked her up and down with his silver eye, then whispering he said with his normal voice, "Seems we've both grown up a little."

Clicking the Faceplate back on and back to his normal voice he turned on his heels and looked to [member="Bathsheba Patience"], "So what your suggesting was that we jump into a station where we have no Intel, no way of knowing what we are gana fight, and not knowing if we might die?" Tydus was silent for a second. The room had a faint echo of the metal of the station settling. A second or two later Tydus let out a laugh that made the Voice Modifier skip and reveal his true voice. Slowing down he began again, the Voice Modifier was rest "I like you Miss Patience, you got a wonderful vibe,"

He moved to where he was originally sitting on the crate, "Before we leave though I'd like to introduce our last two member," Two insectoids entered from the shadows of the crates. "This is Alpha and Omega, species, Mantinites, they are gana help us today with getting on the station and protecting the Frighter."

Zagara Vao

Sonorous simply let [member="Tydus Wryeens"] reach around and behind her, simply looking up at him with that smug, toothless grin and cocky eye contact that seemed to define her by now. "Still smooth as usual, roboto. D'ya get your oil changed just to meet me in tip-top shape?", she played as she gently punched him in the chest before turning to [member="Bathsheba Patience"] over his arm and nodding.

"She's right", Sonorous said as Tydus turned around on his heels and away from here. "Courtesies aren't going to make us any credits. Time to see what Ms. Patience (nickname!) is made of and blast a few." The two insectoids that shortly joined them in their little soiree also impressed her; her retinal and combat implants once again acting up as she fascinatingly scanned the two Mantinites - by her barebones and low-maintenance standards, marvels of cybertechnology.

"Impressive, most impressive", she simply remarked with a straight face and a nod, her eyes never leaving the two as she collected what basic data she could to profile and tag the additions to their party.

"Alright, let's go."

"Glad we're on the same page. I'm taking my ship." Bathsheba excused herself without a proper dismissal. Her mind didn't quite count on why her small, part-time employer wouldn't stick with a smaller meeting. Perhaps it was to flirt with that girl, or just to bore her to death. Off of the thought of that, she began to mentally prepare herself for what was to come. Anything.
[member="Tydus Wryeens"] | [member="Sonorous Vao"]

[member="Sonorous Vao"] [member="Bathsheba Patience"]

Well that was the quickest breifing hes been in, he slapped Alpha on the back and looked onto the two women before him. "Well good to see this party is about to start," Alpha didnt react, bust it and Omega started to walk to the other side of the Warehouse. "I'll be taking my ship, if any wants to join?"

There was an Airlock hanger door that was meant to connect to a much larger ship. There was a few of these doors lined up along the oposite side of the warehouse, wach having a view-port for the exterior. Outside the window where the Insectiods stood was a Frigate, The engines of it started up. He walked over to Bathsheba, handing here a Datapad with the location of the Station and papers so she could get pass the local security forces. Yn was a free planet now, but was often attacted by One Sith Forces before the battle for Coruscant.

"Heres the location of the planet and the stations orbital pattern, should be easy to find it on your own, dont engage the station till we all arrive together." He looked over to Sonorous and talked between the two, "As for the spilt, its whatever you can carry when the jobs done, Ill take the rest to sell for a profit and if money is needed at a later date, contact me for a proper payment, I'm being generous cuz again, I dont know whats there, just that there's a lot."

He waited for any questions, if there werent any he walked over to his ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom