Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racing Team

Hey there! Most of you have heard about the event coming about.... Tomorrow (I had a spur of the moment idea).

So I'm looking around to contract up with a company that makes vehicles for custom speeders/swoops (not super speeders or anything). I was wondering if anyone wanted to join Eddaks team? He won't really be competing for the gold trophy, but to have fun and see where he lands. It's more of a character development and help give public existence to Fort Galderra after generations of hiding.

I'm looking for three teammates and of course will be paid. If there's something you'd like built that Galderra Royal Treasury can make, whether it is a space ship, sea worthy vessel, maybe even a castle, etc, let's talk! We can also pay credits, give land in Fort Galderra, offer supplies and materials, or an I-Owe-You to help you get your next Restricted Material. Anyone who's interested, let me know! Payment always negotiable, whether we win or lose. Bonuses to victories!

Sports as of this moment:
Star Point Relay Race
Tournament of the Saber

1. [member="Acaleus Thorn"]
2. [member="Summer Sovereign"]

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

I can sub the vehicle, just looking to roleplay a contract of hiring a company.

Also, yeah, Eddak wouldn't much discriminate with anyone looking to join his team as long as they always agree to play fair.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

I do apologize, Acaleus, after I posted my response a friend sent me a message on Discord. I have the company for my Swoops. I can always contract you for other things...

These swoops were going to be a one-off, probably wouldn'\t contract for them again. But I could always contract for vehicles used by Fort Galderra. More, long-term, contracts.

You still want on the team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom