Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R&R Czars

Jerrick was back in the heart of the Empire, a big ceremony and blah blah was held for the Czars, of course it was short and pointless. Jerrick didn't need these things to know he did a good job. He sat in his quaters thinking back on the rage, but it was to vivid to remember, he had basically blacked out. He shook his head, his bangs waving as he did. Thankfully the doc didn't touch his hair during the surgery. It helped covering his face, and the scars. He turned on some electric music on with a soft thump to the rythym to relax. Their armor was being repaired, and reoutfitted. Jerrick had asked for a custom paint job. A orange circle on the left side of the chest plate. He was told no promises. He leaned back in his bed. He was told a nurse or doc of some kind would be by to check his vital readings and condition of the augumentations. He took his shirt of and closed his eyes. Being more massive was a bit difficult to get used to out of a mission. You were more aware of your appreance in civilian enviroments. He wondered what Rolland was doing for R&R
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

"Understood, I did what I had to do to save lives sir." The Czar stood in front of his chain of command debriefing the mission and his actions. They did a good job, yet the job was far from done. The fringe was still out there and they would be ten times as hard to kill then some lousy militiamen. Stepping away from the brass Rolland saluted and walked off. Being that Rolland @[member="JerrickShado"] were close friends and brothers in the program they both shared the same room. Rolland felt more comfortable knowing where Jerrick was. Not getting into any fights or trying to pick up girls at a local bar and bring them back to the room.

Walking into their quarters the unarmored man waved at Jerrick and laid down in his bed, Rolland didn't really talk much at all but he knew that he could be a bit more open around Jerrick then most other people. "Are you well?" he looked over to Jerrick making sure his friend was ok, he had saved his life and for that he was greatful. But if given the chance to save lives he would do it again in a heartbeat for the empire

Jerrick waved back at Rolland. "Yeah I'm feeling alright. The music to loud?" He asked his brother in arms. He shifted up on his elbows to see @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]. "Hey...I can't remember what happen after I took the shot." He spoke softly. He didn't know if that was bad, or good. "I just remember getting you out of the wreck...before that..its all a black blur." It kinda scared Jerrick. Was he danger to his comrades, or to the people he was to protect? Or just a nightmare in a funny shell of a man for the enemy?

Rolland sighed then sat up in his rack before looking at Jerrick, to be honest Rolland did not remember anything after the explosion. All he could think of was the last moment before everything turned into flames. "Well if you didn't know your armor has a direct feed to the imperial command. Everything should be recorded" Duh Rolland thought to himself looking at Jerrick. Even he knew that, the suits weren't made to just look pretty they had to function as well.

Looking now to his bed Rolland pulled out a book from under his bed and began to read, it was a book on math an physics. The training was never done, you always had to learn to improve and become a better soldier

Jerrick shook his head. "No like...I blacked out Rolland." Rolland was being...too smart. No comman sense. "Maybe its just war rage. Nevermind. Forget it." He pulled himself back. Culture was Jerrick's most intrested subject. Learning about people. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom