Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Quinton Victus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rear Admiral Quinton Victus
Loyalties: Ascension Sector Fleet
Role: Commander of the Ascension Sector Fleet, plot device, minor heel for Alen Na'Varro
Development Threads: Not as yet.
Species: Human
Force Sensitivity: Nil
Appearance: Six feet tall, with short dark hair flecked with grey. Slender with pale skin, always in uniform. Pale blue eyes that have a piercing quality. Carries himself with an upright bearing that has come over twenty years of being a military officer.
Personality: Calm, restrained presence. Speaks softly, often reserves making his judgements known unless he knows that he is correct. Often acts in a self-serving manner; is not actively disloyal but will save himself if he feels the ship he's on is sinking and knows that his chances of life increase with a decrease of people sharing his lifeboat.
Weapon of Choice: Military service pistol.
Wealth: Moderate, upper-middle class. Earns a six figure salary with a large home and living expenses paid for by the government.
Combat Function: Strengths include good hand-eye coordination and reflexes, which translates to decent close quarters skill with a blaster pistol. However, Victus is not the most resilient of beings and will often stay down from a powerful hit. A shot to the shoulder will take him out of the fight.
Skills: B+ level fleeter.
Notable Possessions: None.
Other Notes: The son of General Tiber Victus, former General of the Fringe Confederacy and instructor at the Levantine Astronautical Academy. He has a broad history as a naval leader for many minor worlds.

Intent: This character will assist in faction roleplays and provide a point of contention for my characters in specific character-driven roleplays.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Hey, pal! Sorry for the wait. Work has been insane. Holiday season and all that twaddle. Anyways...

...this looks good, so I'll give it my bright green pending approval stamp and forward it via interoffice mail to [member="Valiens Nantaris"].

I thank you for your patience, and the Codex thanks you for your patronage. We'd like to remind you that the Codex is currently closed to new submissions until after the 10th of January, so if you have any plans to send in further submissions, we'll be happy to receive them then.

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom