Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Question

Matreya

I know it says that Knights can't be promoted without nomination, but can that be from a Knight? Because if so I think I want to make a nomination..and if we can't make an official nomination can we at least bring characters up to other masters for contemplating?

• When a Knight's Master feels the Knight is ready for promotion to Master, he/she submits the Knight's name for promotion to his/her Faction's Force-User Masters for approval.
*In the case that no Force User Master is available, any Faction Administrator/Role-play Judge may represent the Knight as his/her Out of Character Master for promotion purposes.

Matreya

*Facepalm* seriously Dranok we've talked enough that you should know I'm smarter than that. I read that portion, but what I meant are the extenuating circumstances, such as those who've made it from apprentice to kniight of their own merit or similar. Can a fellow knight seek nominations? For example, the reason I ask was because a while ago I wished I could nominate @[member="Eldoc Quasat"] (Zaidens master), whom I don't know if he even had a master but I felt was accomplished enough to be brought up. But not knowing if this was acceptable I remained quiet. I know other Master ranked people can nominate, but I meant can Knights do the same?

Dranok Lussk said:
*In the case that no Force User Master is available, any Faction Administrator/Role-play Judge may represent the Knight as his/her Out of Character Master for promotion purposes.
>It doesn't say a knight can't submit another's name to an RPJ for [potential] nomination. In fact, by omission, it seems to be... encouraging it.

Yeah, those of us who can't nominate can definitely throw the idea out to those who can. It's best to do it in-faction if possible, but barring that, throw your recommendation to an RPJ, and they'll give you a yes/no/let me think about it.

What.. I am honored... @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] thanks for the vote of confidence :D but I think a knight should be able to recommend another knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom