Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions D:

Hi there!

I'm still pretty new to forums and am bursting with questions! I'm not a great reader in all honesty (screens suck for me sometimes), and learning through interaction is what I prefer, so here goes! (Also, RP is my lifeblood, message me and maybe we can start a thread!)

Help stuff:

What are the staff ranks/roles?

How do signatures work, and where can I get good images/gifs/other things to put in my signature?

What does the 'Google Docs' function do in the toolbar when making a post?

Are there set fleet/ground battle mechanics in place to better balance invasions and other battle threads? What about personal combat?

​How are the discrepancies between canon and legends handled IRP, as both can be used?

Random things:

Who do you think are the best writers on the forum, and what are their best threads? (I need my fanfics)

What are the coolest/most detailed bits of lore on the forum?

Is Alderaan just space dust right now or did it get rebuilt?

(Follow up questions may be inbound!)

nbADfDH__400x400.jpg

But no seriously, Alderaan survives last I checked.

For Lore, I believe the Omega Crisis was pretty neat.

As for best writers, that is entirely a personal opinion. Depends on the type of story you are looking to read.

For the bigger questions, I will leave more knowledable people to answer.

Hi Btw!
[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

Kelsie Sylvan said:
Hi there!

I'm still pretty new to forums and am bursting with questions! I'm not a great reader in all honesty (screens suck for me sometimes), and learning through interaction is what I prefer, so here goes! (Also, RP is my lifeblood, message me and maybe we can start a thread!)

Help stuff:

What are the staff ranks/roles?

How do signatures work, and where can I get good images/gifs/other things to put in my signature?

What does the 'Google Docs' function do in the toolbar when making a post?

Are there set fleet/ground battle mechanics in place to better balance invasions and other battle threads? What about personal combat?

​How are the discrepancies between canon and legends handled IRP, as both can be used?

Random things:

Who do you think are the best writers on the forum, and what are their best threads? (I need my fanfics)

What are the coolest/most detailed bits of lore on the forum?

Is Alderaan just space dust right now or did it get rebuilt?

(Follow up questions may be inbound!)
Oof, ok....

Staff roles are pretty much just Admins or Roleplay Judges, and TECHNICALLY Codex/Factory Judges. They're volunteer positions, and peeps can sign up for them whenever the admins go recruiting.

Signatures can be edited on your profile, and work just like the regular text editor. As for where to get them, Google is your friend, or you can put up an art request post in the appropriate forum.

Google docs? No idea, imma have to leave that to someone else.

Combat mechanics are to hit each other with wiffleball bats until the heat death of the universe. Factory and Codex offer some kind of framework to tell at a glance who's got the rock, who's got the paper, and who's got the scissors, but at the end of the day, you just gotta get in touch with your opposing writer(s).

Basically we use legends round these parts. 9 times outta 10 legends is explained better than canon.

Best writers on the board so far are CIS. I'm totally not biased, why do you ask? [/sarcasm]

Bits of lore? Honestly, just go digging through Codex. There's a LOT of cool stuff in there.

Alderaan is a planet once again. I dunno the details, but it IS a full planet at this point.

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom