Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on Sub details

Hello there. I was wanting to create some submissions and had a few questions I could not really find an answer to. I wanted to make a planet sub, a sentient species sub, and was hoping to make a sub for two animals. The sentient species and the animals are native to the planet I wish to create so here is where my questions start:

How many submissions can I create at one time to the factory?

If I wish to make species for a planet that I am creating, can they be made at the same time or do I need to wait for the planet to be approved?

If I have to do a dev thread for any of the submissions, is it possible to use a single development thread for multiple submissions?

That is all I can think of currently and I apologize if there is a place where all of this information already exists. Thank you for taking a look and for any help that can be offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom