Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question from a noob.

Just a quick question, do i need to make a Development thread before i submit a piece of technology, or do i need to submit the technology and if i get the clear, start the development thread.

[member="Malforen Leuron"]
It depends on the item in question. If it is a restricted item you must have at least a 10 post quality development thread already made, and if it is something out of the norm or a powerful material such as a lignan crystal you may be asked to have a development thread.

If you know it will need the dev thread, do the dev thread first, otherwise your submission is a work in progress which as I've seen may be archived or simply not judged until you get the dev done.

sabrina

[member="Malforen Leuron"] then you may not necessarily need one, bio suits may already been made. Also you could ask a company who makes pharmacy products to make you one.

[member="Malforen Leuron"] A lot of times its not needed, but its always recommended. Restricted items have challenges that you have to complete in order to use them. If you ever post something a FJ or myself will let you know if you need a dev thread or not. But if you have to question if you need one best to just do one just to get all your chickens in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom