Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Concerning Location Creation

Hi there, I'm just wanting to find out if I have to wait for an administrator to view a requested creation for location once it has been posted? Do I need to tag an administrator or just play the waiting game haha? Only reason I'm posting here is because I'm relatively new to the site and not sure how that part works. Thanks for the help!

Ah so you're location based RPer? Chaos is more action based, so the location will switch places in the thread as the action follows the characters rather than the events that happen in a specific location.

If you want a certain location accepted as Chaos canon for others to use independent of you, you can put in an application in the Codex, otherwise, you create your own RP threads based on whatever you want in either the Open or Private RP forums.

[member="Vega the Chaos Sith"]

Well, not entirely, but I have a place/settlement I'd like to make as a trading post in the galaxy as well haha. Where would I post something under that category?
[member="Malia Afredane"]

well that depends are you talking about a certain planet? a new planet? an orbital space station? or just a village on a certain planet because that all makes a difference [member="Vega the Chaos Sith"]

You have it posted in the proper place. Seems as though a Codex Judge has already grabbed it. You can expect some form of review in the next day or so. We ask that you wait until the submission is fully approved before using it in public threads unless you are asked to do a development thread in order to get it approved.

I see you've already got your questions answered. I just want to add that I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able. If that's not tonight, then first thing in the morning.

Welcome to Chaos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom