Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal Question about existing starships

J.T. Tyler

J
I have all the stats and everything I need to post up more about this character's businesses, but I wanted to ask about starships first.

Comet Trail Cruise LInes is based around a handful of stock Lucrechulk Battleships (could be changed, of course, it was just the ones that were chosen on the site this guy came from) there is literally nothing that is different about them from stock battleships other than the free space (98% of hangar space and a lot of the unused storage area) was cleared out and rebuilt to be cruise ships.

My questions about submitting these to the factory:

1. Can this be done by a civilian?
  2. Do I need to get more company reputation (tiers, etc) before doing this?
  3. Would the cruise ships be considered "unique" or "mass-produced" or something else? (I think it was originally four that were used as a total)
Any help is welcome and appreciated.

J.T. Tyler

To answer your first question; Yes. Chaos folds both Military-based and Civilian companies into a single category when it comes down to what could be produced, or used by said companies in RolePlay. So, fielding a collection of Lucrehulks - be they the cargo freighter variant or the battleships, would be well within the realm of plausibility for a civilian operation.

jatDt8.jpg

Sourced from the Starship Templates.
The second question's easy. Presently, there are no company tiers. If there's any mention of them, it's likely out-of-date information that was left behind from a time when we did have company tiers. So, there aren't any restrictions in terms of reputation or prestige that would restrict your RolePlay, save for the hurdles you wanted to surmount on your own for engagement purposes.

And thirdly, since you mentioned that there's going to be four of these retrofitted and/or rebuilt ships - why not go with a Semi-Unique production rating? There's more than one, so Unique wouldn't work, and with roughly four of these variants in existence, I don't see why they'd be considered mass-produced. Naturally, the decision as to what rating you chose is up to you.

Last edited:

J.T. Tyler

J
Fan-fraggalag-tastic! Thank you so much.

I figured as much on all of your answers, but I'm weird in that I like to ask first. :)

Thera Mayeen

T
J.T. Tyler I do what you want to do (make old battleships into cruiseliners) with my company and I just sub them unique and do whatever else I want to them! :)

Some competition is out there I see...

J.T. Tyler

J
Competition is a great thing! Feel free and contact my office for bookings should you wish to see how we operate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom