Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About Black Sun

I am making a criminal character but was wondering if this new Black Sun faction:

Is the same as the Black Sun sub faction that is listed on The Eternal Empires page?

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Aktur Seii Aktur Seii

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Apparently not.

I did a faction search and didn't see the sub-faction entry, which is a shame, otherwise I would have gone with a different name/group.

As it stands, I'll probably end up doing a rebrand into Crimson Dawn (which, as far as I can tell, is free to use currently). There looks to have been a Crimson Dawn group last year, but has since fallen into disuse/been deleted. And as far as I can see through searching there's no claims for it as a sub-faction.

Last edited:
Apparently not.

I did a faction search and didn't see the sub-faction entry, which is a shame, otherwise I would have gone with a different name/group.

As it stands, I'll probably end up doing a rebrand into Crimson Dawn (which, as far as I can tell, is free to use currently). There looks to have been a Crimson Dawn group last year, but has since fallen into disuse/been deleted. And as far as I can see through searching there's no claims for it as a sub-faction.

That is fine. I dont mind either way. I just wanted to know if my character had to join the eternal empire too lol. I would be down for Crimson Dawn though as well!

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Aktur Seii Aktur Seii , Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

The Black Sun is our sub-faction more than a two years now, since they were went back to Minor Faction.

And, Matt, thanks for the rebranding, I really appreciate it! <3

It's no problem.

It's better (and simpler) for all involved to change some images and info on my end, and maintains your work and effort for the last two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom