Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quest

As I'm on the phone at work I won't get into much detail just yet, but I'm going to start a quest for something which I have yet to decide on. I'll be brainstorming ideas here, feel free to put in your own two cents.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

I'd like to develop a friendship/alliance with you In Character, so I'd be on board to write with you on your quest, if that is okay with you?

As per Chris' passive threat in the Canon ownership thread, I will be looking into Naga Sadow's holocron. (I've already made the necessary checks, surprisingly no one has gone after it). This is not to obtain the super-duper magical overpowered crap known as Supernova - sorry if I'm treading on toes there, but I have no intention of utilizing or learning that spell in particular.

I'll be thinking of a few ideas behind the where, how, and why's of it all. This will primarily be a character development thread/quest, one which will change people and make those who haven't really found their way just yet. I ask that nobody rushes in to competitively take the objective, and that the pace of the posts stays moderately slow - I'm not the most active poster, so I'd appreciate those two the most (I can force myself to write, but it is jarring for myself to read when I've not done it with inspiration).

I'll come back with some ideas in a while, primarily which planet(s) the quest may take part on. This quest, as an FYI, will essentially be a treasure hunt. There will be some rare finds, some goodies, and what not, but that will be on the honor system. Please don't go and find seven lignan crystals or something equally obscene. I'll compile a list of things of general importance and post it here in the morning/afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom