Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quest to find her past. (open)

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty started to understand what her master was saying and her own emotions began dying down. "Why does it have to be so black and white? Can't I roll with both to find out what I want? If I cut my ties with them it's going to haunt me for the rest of my life, what things could have looked like if I hadn't. Lets say I chose to stick with you. Could I not visit them every once in awhile? I mean what harm would that bring my mind would be made up?" Kitty asked.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Can you really forgive them for what they did to you? Forcing you into a tower, where you ended up in slavery. This life is no longer yours. They are no longer yours. They are strangers, belonging to the princess that was locked way, and not the slave girl who has become Sith. Don't let them hold you back in chains." With that, Ferus would turn to exit the room, leading the way to dinner now. She'd have to make her choice now, before they got to the room.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty had already made up her mind and followed [member="Darth Ferus"] while she talked. "Yes this isn't my life anymore, but they are still my parents. They apologized and not forgiving them just harbors more pain. It's my way of setting myself free. I'm not killing them or disowning them, but I'm also not going to let them hold me back from my life as a sith assassin."

A sad smile formed over the Zabrak's lips as he looked over to [member="Kitty"] . There was a visible pain in his eyes before he turned once more to the double doors of the dinner. His voice was soft, almost a whisper that he knew she could only hear.

"The life of Sith is pain."

The darkside would once more seep into her masters form, staining his skin black. It had taken too much out of him to control himself prior. The echo's of pain he had been holding in while he tried to control himself for his apprentice rang free as he lost himself. Blue eyes would turn gold, then to a blood red as the doors before him opened. Before they could even reach fully, the roar of the Zabrak filled the air. It was hollow, filled with the pain and anger Ferus had felt from his first time speaking to her father, the target of his now uncontrollable rage.

Panicked gasps could be heard as the once red man stepped into the room, and before the once Princess could stop him the doors blew shut, unable to be opened as a massive pressure of the Force seemed to lock them in place. What she would hear next would only be the screams of the guards, the snapping of bones, gunfire, and the hollow roar of the Red Assassin.

This would continue as the whole of the guards were slaughtered, torn by hands or the Force to pieces. Once white walls were stained red, and the first sign of what actually was going on in there would be visible to the young Sith as a pool of red began to leak beneath the door. But as soon as it started, it was over. The overwhelming pressure on the door would fade, causing them to open suddenly and without warning.

What Kitty would find inside, if she looked, was the whole of the guard torn asunder, limbs and torso's scattered without a care. In the center of the room, Ferus would be holding the king by his throat. Red eyes gazed on as a pure and unimaginable rage leaked from his form, so much so that even the non force user king could feel it. He wasn't dead yet, but slowly a second hand was brought up. He was going to tear the man's head clean off, but there was a hesitation. Tears ran down the mans cheeks as he struggled to control this darkness, but he was failing.

He had always failed to control this.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty looked at [member="Darth Ferus"] with concern as he looked at her with pain evident in his eyes, the smile that went with it made a confusing package. He turned his gaze away and whispered 'the life of sith is pain.' "It doesn't have to be." Kitty said trying to sound comforting. She didn't know what was going on all of a sudden, but she did know something wasn't right with Ferus.

Next thing Kitty knew Ferus was once again changing back to that odd color she had only seen once now. Already she knew what it meant though. It meant Ferus was going into an uncontrollable rage very similar to her own but with more of his conscious thought intact, he actually has direction. He roared in his rage nowhere near as loud as her own would be in her larger cat form but his bite was far worse than his bark and to Kitty his roar was more terrifying than if she heard her own. What Kitty didn't understand is what had triggered this, was it something she said? "Master what's wrong?" the apprenticed asked desperate to ease the pain he was in. She didn't get an answer though. Instead the red assassin burst through the doors and before she could follow after them they shut. The young girl tried to open them up but they would not budge. Kitty was terrified of what her master was going to do and her fears were worse than confirmed as she heard the screams and battle. "No Ferus stop!" Kitty yelled trying to push the door harder to no effect. Pulling out and igniting her lightsaber the young feline cut a hole through the door so she could get in. Instead the piece of door flew out and flung her against the wall. Dazed, her cheeks starting to soak with tears, and whimpering from pain, when Kitty finally shook off the feeling of being thrown against the wall like a rag doll she was met with a horrific sight. The doors were swung open and in the room blood and bodies littered the floor. Ferus was choking her father with his bare hands. "Noooooo!" Kitty screamed out, her voice high from her desperation and sadness. She tried to stand up and stop him but the pain was too much, she had always had a very low tolerance for pain. "Please don't do this!" She yelled one last time before being completely consumed by her feeling of powerlessness pain, and despair. All she could do now is cry out in tears and hope her expression reached him.

"They deserve death for what they did to you. If they could have children, they would not care for you. They may have locked you in the tower again, maybe even have you killed so one of the newer kittens could take the throne on their death than you." His grip tightened upon the kings neck, who could do little but struggle to breath, but he dropped the man reluctantly. His rage had been sated with the blood of the guards, but still the red man wished to snap this royalty in two.

But he didn't. For [member="Kitty"] . This was still her past, and no matter how much he wanted to break her free from it, he couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom