Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Quekko's Choice: Seven Corners (Darkwire and friends and passersby)

Ishana Pavanos

I
"There's this little Batuu-lite joint not too far from here and I could really go for the grilled prawns," commented Ishana. "If you want shirts I recommend one of the Boutiques in Cloud City. Assuming it's still standing it used to be owned by one of the Organas." Ishana then shrugged in relation to Kaalia's comment on Eternals. "Folks were pretty mum on the whole thing so would be nice to walk in with back up, less likely to end up in a pit again."
"Why don't you, come with us and have food then we'll figure things out from there." Continued the Balmorran from her previous statement, she let her hand intertwine with the Kro Varians. "What uh, what other things are we picking up - wait is this what it's like to send a kid off to college? Should probably save up for that.."

"Shirts don't fly now, do they?" Kaalia chuckled and twirled the credit stick in her hand for a moment before pocketing it. The ship ultimately didn't even dent the fortune Kaalia had amassed for herself and her family back when she occupied high governmental positions. They still lived relatively modestly, if they wanted they could've lived as lavishly as they desired. It also meant buying a ship for her apprentice was a worry-free affair.

"You are most welcome. Let this be a step towards independence." When Kaalia took Aradia on as an apprentice, she was aware of the responsibilities that came with it. Within Aradia she had seen potential, though, and she felt an obligation to see that blossom. From a slave, her apprentice had grown much. She'd make something of herself yet and now that she could explore the galaxy like Kaalia once did in her younger years, she could learn so much more.

Of course, in true Aradia fashion, her apprentice then immediately asked if she could do anything for Kaalia and Ishana. Her wife's counter-suggestion sounded much better, though. "We were thinking the same thing, miala. Come on, let's go get a bite to eat. Ever had prawns on one of your outings? They are pretty good." It was one of the many foods Ishana introduced to the redhead and she was convinced that Aradia had to try them too.

"And I'm sure we'll figure the whole college thing out," Kaalia added with a wink aimed at her wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom