Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quarry Smoke of Rhand (Jared Ovmar)

The enamel coat on my Meditation Sphere is smooth as an ocean with no weather and no moons. Placid in its intent to amplify and guide without intent. I am the intent in this spherical room, I and no other. As Sargon taught me, the I is nothing but a visage through the Force and by letting go, by sliding ego to the netherworld microcosm the clarity expands like a vast nebulous array. Shifting out of the meditation sphere, I can feel nothing but the aching suspicion that it could be better. For myself to expand, I would need better materials. Yet, it's not about me.

It's never about me alone. The inner chiding of my spirit continues to balk in the glow of [member="Jared Ovmar"]'s return and cannot abide the shift in personae which taunts and haunts me. He is as always a man protective and affectionate. Caring, yet more easily brought to personal benefit. I cannot let go of the simple fact that something about my lover has changed and I have no idea what it could be. As I walk through The Wise and Joyful Thought, my Sumatiyara, my mind calls out to Jared. Was he still in the bedroom, or the med-bay, or the workstation? Perhaps the Bridge. Searching the corridors of my familiar ship, I search for the holy intonation of his inner fire and then - "Oh."

That's it. He's lost the fire. Burning embers of coal had turned to cinder and a frigid cold had replaced the passion emphatically placed. He feels like a man survived, a man tainted by outlasting a hideous war. How will I bring him through to the other side, where the sun can once more ignite the deeper powers of his better nature?

My mind is stuck on Rhand. I'm not improving quickly enough and I read about Smokestone in one of the Military Briefs. Imagine what I could do with such a material? Imagine what the Master Mentalist onboard could do.

"Gilbert, how far off are we from Rhand?" I ask one of my servant droids over the intercom. Today I'm dressed in closer fitting trousers, a tunic tucked in, which holds the curves of my feminine truth free from their near-normal masculine captivity, my hair tied up in a tail atop my head and a necklace of gold round my slender neck. "Get the other droids ready for landing procedures. Scan for hostiles. Jared, where are you?"

I will take from Rhand the propitiation of my gifts, and through them I shall bring healing and might to Jared Ovmar, and myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom