Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Quality or Quantity what do you think is better?

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
I am a fan of Quality, doesn't matter how many you have, if they are cheaply made and disposable they just don't hold up in a fight against things of better quality

memee.png

Generally...It depends on how you use it. A basic non-subbed wrist rocket can have equal impact in a thread as a crazy super high-tech subbed wrist rocket.

Same goes for everything we do from ships to characters. That's basically without exception. Even B1 units who are in canon meant to be "quantity" not "quality" have a time and a place where they're most effective.

I could give a hundred examples but I think you get my drift.

House Mecetti Has a Saying, "QUANTITY HAS A QUALITY OF ITS OWN." (Which Lyrrin somehow misattributed to someone in another galaxy.)

While this is certainly true, quality can't be disregarded entirely. The desire is to field a high quantity of materiel which is STILL CAPABLE OF DOING THE JOB."

After all, ten trillion war clubs won't defeat a Star Destroyer, so there is a threshold.

I mean....I could make up a scenario similar to throwing a billion B1 units at it lol. But yeah. Everything depends on how it gets employed in RP and how willing other writers are to go with the flow.

Someone could board the ship and trip and drop their club into some gear that if it doesn't turn causes it to overheat and explode lol....#ImagineThatOopsie

I mean....I could make up a scenario similar to throwing a billion B1 units at it lol. But yeah. Everything depends on how it gets employed in RP and how willing other writers are to go with the flow.

Someone could board the ship and trip and drop their club into some gear that if it doesn't turn causes it to overheat and explode lol....#ImagineThatOopsie

Sounds like what happens every time a Jedi gets aboard.

They disable Tractor beams, Sabotage Systems. Meddlesome people. Just one of them can ruin your whole day.

Glad they're on my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom