Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qae's Art Shop

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
[member="Gala Geert"]
nYMSIcH.png

[member="Skylar Ichor"]
W2rhI8V.png

Hello, I do not know if you are currently filled up on requests at the moment; but if you are not I would like to ask for your skill with the mantle to possibly make one of these wonderful images for me?

The picture I have in mind is this one: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QjkMasSQqDg/UHLzg9EH-7I/AAAAAAAACms/-QmVI3IWi9A/s1600/30620366%20Kirito%20Awesome%20Render.png If that is possible for you to work with, I would be most appreciative.

What I have in mind, I hope is simple: The sword, if possible, to be turned into a white light saber with a black core- the hair to be re-shaded a bit to turn into a brown (if you cannot do this than that is perfectly fine it is a miner request) and the back ground could resemble some arctic type climates with possible heat signatures radiating around him to resemble both his home world of Arkania and his ability as a pure blooded Arkanian to see one's heat signature. If this is not possible, I can understand and will allow you free reign to put what you feel you can do. The final thing that I wish to be added is the following phrase "Frozen-Eyes Ving" added wherever you feel is pleasant.

I hope none of this is too hard for you to work with, and I hope you will be kind enough to take my request when you get the time; I will be patient if you choose to put it off for a bit too finish what work you already have. Thank you for your time.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
[member="Romeo Sin"] - just saying 'I take third spot' doesn't count as a request here. You need to actually tell me what you'd like and provide images.

@[member='Qae Shena'],

I hope you are not in too much trouble with doing all of these, you are a good artist. I hope to see more of your work soon whenever you get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom