Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PvP anyone?

I want to set up a skirmish or find some people to get into some PvP with, either a standalone thing or someone to offer to fight me in a Dominion/Invasion or whatever else. I'm happy to take a 1v1/1v2/2v2/1v9, it's all the same to me. My character is currently aligned with the OS so I suppose enemies of the OS would work better as opponents, but OS writers are free to play too, either with or against me.

Not picky about your rank but am picky about context, going to have to work out suitable locales that could make sense geographically beforehand. Happy to play with predetermined outcome or do something actually competitive.

So, if you're interested in some fighting and you have an idea for a time or place, or a way it would fit into your character's story, HMU.

[member="Rookie"]

I have a few people that would work for that. They're all opposed to the OS in various forms and just about any of them, especially Veino here, [member="Onna Sunrider"], and [member="Tiland Kortun"] can be just about anywhere in the galaxy.

What I Am Offering

Ask and you shall receive [member="Rookie"], I'd be happy to take you up on your offer if you'll have me, I currently play a pirate captain and well we're a fickle lot to say the least, a fight could break out for numerous reasons, e.g I didn't like what you called me, maybe I want to show off. Flexible in all things, I can have my PC crew brought in if you want a large scale 'duel' or keep it between ourselves, maybe allies of convenience fighting against or with you.

RP Sample

The sun is slowly setting, stretching and elongating the shadows of the trees and mountains around you. Birds begin to settle in the trees, rustling the leaves. Elk and dear scatter throughout the forest, finding safety away from the path.

A gentle breeze blows the welcoming scent of wood-smoke through your nostrils. Just by this you become aware that you are close to the end of your journey to the village, you see it in the far distance your steps begin to quicken and as you turn an out-cove of rocks you notice four tents set up to blend against the rocks, and you hear laughter, cruel jokes and even more cruel singing.

[member="Veino Garn"]
Alright would you like to do something as a standalone then? If [member="Kevros Kovani"] also wants to be involved you could pull in someone you know who might like to fight two Sith in a 2v2. Also I think Lujo is coming up so if you wanted to wait a few days and fight there instead, that would be cool too. Whatever works for the story you want to tell.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
If you want to, PM me and we can probably work something out.

edit - still want more people to fight with/against as time goes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1fZ7Ap6ebs

I'm down to join rookie.

For those involved, Iziz is VERY bad at most force powers other than speed and a bit of TK, but usually used for Lightsaber throws.

So, dont expect just chokes and ranged stuffs.

[member="Veino Garn"]
Aight sweet. If we haven't gotten something started by the time Lujo is beginning, I'll PM you and we can work out a fight there.

Also kind of bumping this to say we can do a 3v3 if we can get two more to fight vs OS.

[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Rookie"] [member="Eralam"]

I'm totally down, ^_^ As [member="Iziz"] though

(Totally didn't forget to change account)

And remember, there is a site rule about not killing without permission, so, nothing's really on the line anyways.

Keeps things friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom