Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is (Isis Fontana)

Romeo Sin

R
"Ready old lady!?" Sin challenges the woman Isis. First she declared him a hobbit, then a elf. Clearly her eye site was going with her age. The woman couldn't keep facts straight, and the insults were finished. Romeo was prepared to do all he could to put her money where her mouth was, and lose that money. One way or another, she was going to respect him, and he wasn't a elf!! Sense when did six foot make you a elf? Tired of people pushing him around, and sacking him for a weakling.

He pulled his lightsaber out, igniting the crimson blade. "Don't hold back." He spoke to her. @[member="Isis Fontana"] with a edge in his tone. It was probably double edged too, but he was going to make that lady work for her win. Otherwise he'd probably commit suicide if he lost his dignity to this...pompous brat.

Staring down the apprentice with malice in her eyes, the sith knight watched as he ignited his crimson blade and smirked from beneath her gas mask.. the thing about sith is the fact you need to prove your worth to them to gain respect, and Isis' job was to tear them apart..so this duel was to show him he is indeed weak or to prove him strong but he would indeed need to work for the respect she is to show him..maybe if he proves himself worthy she might teach him a thing or two of some nice skills to add to his own.

Watching him she says nothing in return but takes her saberstaff from her back harness and holds it without activation and glares at him as her eyes glow an icy hue as her only organic hand is covered by ice that extends to her arm and stops at the elbow.. Her cryokinesis providing for her own personal armor and weapon and the fact she is wanting this apprentice to prove himself makes it even more...interesting.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
If only he had learned pyrokinesis, this may have been much easier, but this would show just how strong he was. He walked up to her, closing the distance between them. Under his faceless mask was a smirk. A angered smirk. This woman was about to get a surprise. He sprinted just before closing the gap. Luckily for his Vahla bones, he fell to his knees in a slide. Sliding right between her legs, bending backwards barely touching the ground with his back, and head.

Now he was turning with a ground spin, attempting to knock her down, then come at her with a over head, two hand chop with his saber. Sin was fast, and that's was undeniable. With the flexible bones he could twist, and bind in almost any aspect. If that over has chop didn't work, he would then do a hand stand, to flip away, putting a kick in the motion of standing up on his hands.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Seeing his motions she smirked even more and let him slide between her legs but when he went for his moves she dived forward and did a roll and then got to her feet, she turned and nodded to him, he was already doing well.. seemingly he was an acrobat as well, whats even more interesting is his choice of attacks..

Waiting for his next move she studied him and decided it might be the time to act, raising her good hand as she tore her cloak off to reveal her cybernetic hand she transferred the saberstaff into her cybernetic hand and focused as she pooled the force, moments later she send a powerful lightening arc at him and backed it up with a powerful force throw sent only seconds later and directly at him, the good thing about being a High Knight is that fact she can use her own abilities more often without getting drained.. although she is no master so she does need to take breaks from them often.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
The lighting engulfed his body, boiling his skin to blisters, while the push of the force sent him backwards into a wall. He landed in a roll, and a sprint. Even though that all hurt very much, it wasn't enough to stop him from coming back. That was the plus with getting beat up constantly, you build a pain tolerance to a lot. Quickly closing the gap again, he had his plan.

Her good hand needed to be attacked, while her machine hand couldn't cast lighting. Coming at her with a spin kick to her good arm, he did a reversal 180 slash to the other hand. He drew on his anger, and pain to draw the force in his attacks. Unlike her, his connection was strong, but there was only so much he could do with it. Also he had a small secret weapon that would surprise her surely. He wasn't about to lose to thus woman. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him closely as her grey eyes stared into his darkness she sighed as he walked up to her and performed a spin kick she decided it would be ineffective and as he did this she used the end of her saber staff as she spinned on her heel around his kick to bat it away from her, the positive thing is she has yet to activate her own weapon yet as his weapon slashed at her she was struck by it, it didn't do much other than cause her body to have a gash in it but it was enough to make her want to step up her a-game.

stepping away as she got away from his attack she activated one end of her saberstaff and twirled it in her hand as she stared at him sneering under her gas mask and watched him even more closely, she was ready for an attack and she was not the one who would start the course of this...he would be

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
After landing, he stared at her. What was with all this patience stuff, what was her game. His skin still blistering with hot pain, he came at her again. He wasn't giving up, and now he would really have to watch her staff. She was wounded slightly, and that meant he was getting through her guard. He smirked bigger, as his eyes widen with killer instinct. Now on her, he made his attack.

Again he slashed at her with diagonal cut. Pushing his foot right next to hers, he came up with the blade against her own, causing a saber lock. He pressed against her, and then deactivated his lightsaber against the lock hoping she would loose balance, and he'd quickly side step out the way with a drop kick to the back.
"You're strong, I'll give you that."
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

His attack confused her slightly but not for long, when he initiated a saber lock and then deactivated his own she squinted her eyes at hi but didn't lose focus, as he side stepped she watched him and as he went to kick her she caught his leg and went for a take down, if this worked he would end up being slammed to the ground yet she would do it with the force so as she caught his leg she sent a force push into it as she went to push it away from her and downward, he was good..but she could tell his lack of experience would be his downfall.

Yet her saber was still activated, she was not in this to hurt him too badly but she was in it to teach him that pain can be avoided by avoiding a fight at all costs, however she also wasn't in it to allow him to walk away without injury so at the last moment she twirled her sabersatff at him going for an amputation of his leg... she knew there was a window for it and was hoping it hand't already been taken.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Sin was surprised back by her quick reaction to grab his foot. He knew this wouldn't turn out good when she began to swirl that staff. Going down with the take down. He quickly saved himself with arm holding his body up' while she still had his foot. Now he was sideways. One foot in her grasp, hand holding him up from the ground. That staff was coming down for his leg.

"Don't think so." Quickly spinning around with her grasp, he spun around with a side kick with his free leg. Using the force drawing in him with fear from a loss body part. Angered by her attempt to cut his leg off, she still grazed his leg. He was unsure if she was hit by his Kick, but his leg was hurting bad. He pushed up off the ground, and pushed his body into hers. He grabbed her weapon arm and her other free hand.

For the secret weapon, he allowed the force to flow into his body. He searched her presence till the life threads appeared, drain life. Though he was not a master of this power, he knew she's be surprised by his ability to even use it. He began to pull and yank those threads, devouring them to give him energy to keep fighting. She'd be able to break from this, but the little extra energy would help.
@[member="Isis"] Fortana

As this all unfolded Isis sighed and watched as he spun kicked out of her grasp the next mistake he made was to get up close and personal with her, she felt his energy taking over and felt him trying to drain hers...which was normally a master level ability, so when he did this she smirked and held his grip, what he probably didn't realize was her own ability would take him very soon and as he held onto her she quickly started to push her cryokinesis into his body which if it worked would make him start to freeze since she is sapping his heat from his body...what would be more amazing is if he became a lifeless corpse.

As her own energy was slowly being depleted she smirked and continued to siphon his heat, or at least try to anyway, but from his closeness there would be a BIGGER chance it would work perfectly, and if he was unintelligent he would continue to hold on as his heat was being sapped from his body, funny thing is she is making it drain from his body and collect in the air...so he has one choice here, die..or let go.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

It was getting cold, real fast. He hated cold too. The temperature in his body was dropping fast too. What kind of technique was this? He had never seen this before. Quickly he jumped off. His leg still hurting, limping away to a safer distance. He was shivering now. "That was impressive." He said in respect.

Now what could he could here? With his leg badly hurt, there was not much he could do, but be defensive now. "You....win." He said with anger. He couldn't keep going, not with that leg. "I submit." He got to a knee, respectfully bowing before her, but she didn't take his leg at least. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

(@[member="Romeo Sin"] You do realize you forgot to switch out alts, don't you?)

Watching him submit made her smirk and she watched as he bowed before her, seizing the moment to relish in this victory yet she did not get away unscathed either, she was a little drained from it since his own abilities did indeed work..somewhat.

Taking a moment as her eyes glowed an icy hue again as the ice over her hand and arm was thawing she glared at him and spoke with a hiss to her voice In time you will be able to defeat a sith, but not today since you lack the experience she then deactivated her own blade and put it back in the back harness, from there she looked to her ship and breathed in deeply as she spoke Until we meet again from there she went to leave, although he could ask for training but it wouldn't mean he would get it..

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
(Damn it)
"Wait, please, I wish to be as strong as you, to be as powerful as you. I can not be of any use to anyone, even myself, without training under someone who is better then me, and you are better. Please?" He tried to stand up, but it was more of a hunching them a standing. His leg was killing him, but he didn't care. She was exactly what he needed, strick, strong, but respectful. She was cold, and didn't care what it took, her agility, and acrobatics matched his if not anything.

"I will do anything to better myself as a warrior!" He commended himself.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Hearing him as she began to walk away she frowned and sighed and stopped for a moment as she mulled it over, she hadn't taken an apprentice for a long time..her last was her ex so she was not amused yet he showed skill and promise.

Turning on her heel she smirked and spoke "it'll be a long road, one where you will need to show proof of improvement... but you will grow strong, apprentice" she hissed as she glared at him.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

(It's going to take longer to post since I am on my phone right now)

Romeo Sin

R
(I'm using my friends phone it's all cool)
With those last words she spoke, he instantly stood straight, and bowed. "Thank you, I will not let you down." He said with a smile. He began to follow after her, his new master. His last he killed, betrayals weren't something he took kindly too. "Master, your ability to take my body heat, what was that? I have read about many force powers, but that was, amazing!" He truly admired it, and her skills. She was an amazing warrior, one who had given him a chance to prove himself.

He removed his mask, and his scars appeared. His blood red eyes gleamed, and his black hair fell to his neck. She had a right to see who she was training now as a apprentice. "I am Romeo Sin." He said looking a her.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him for a moment she turned and began to lead him to her ship, he wouldn't be going with her..he would need to find his own way to travel.

As she lead him she heard his question and sneered at it "in time I might show you how to harness Cryokinesis..but you are far too inexperienced as it is now" she replied.

As she got to her ship she glared back at him and spoke "arrive at Vortusa in 4 days, make sure to find your own way there...I'll be waiting for you" she said and then walked into her ship and left him.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]
(Create a new thread, Vortusa is the planet Isis is from)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom