Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purge Trooper

PT-31-A

P
You stand before something, a droid, one that had not been seen by the galaxy for a very long time. It shows, in the rust along its joints, in the scratches along its tired hull. Yet, something draws you closer to it, you feel something, as if it were... alive.
The Pirates accompanying you, distracted, do not stop you from approaching the droid.
"You there," It speaks with a voice deeper than the oceans of Mon Cal, dripping with unseen cruelness and anger, "I know your type."
It lowers its head slightly to peer into your eyes, and though it is not alive you swear there is an evil glint in those black depths.
"You seek power, for yourself or others, it matters not. I may be old, a machine of an era long past, but my uses are ever evolving. I offer you my undying servitude, my rockets and by strength for your causes, whatever they maybe. In return? In return, you ask?" He lets out a low hissing, something that might be approximated to a cackle.
"Allow me to kill these damned pirates, and my service will be yours."

Angsty introductions aside, @ or PM me if you want a Purge Trooper by your side!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/141810-pt-31-a/?p=1918928

PT-31-A

P
As I said, anything you have in mind, I'm game for. I've been outta the loop with this sight for a long while, so it's up to you.

[member="DT-0029"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom