Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Publick Occurrences

Deena Mott

It's all about that Freedom of Speech
(OOC: Location: Coruscant)

Overwatch-2-New-York.jpg

"Hey let me in Michel!"

Denna knocked furiously on the door of the apartment building she lived in. Of course she spent the last few weeks gathering information of her landlord which naturally pissed him off. There had been reports of missing people within her apartment for the past few weeks which got Denna suspicious. The landlord who was always making sure that people pay the rent despite many rooms falling apart due to his stinginess was strangely indifferent to the disappearances. From Denna's investigation, many residents usually end up missing near the entry way of the apartment. One day, Denna found a twilek neighbor by the name of Ayasreku a dancer coming home from work. Denna tried to follow her but as soon as she turned the corner she was gone no signs of a struggle nor a trace. However he did find the Landlord who tried to bullchit his way out of it, but Denna didn't have any of it demanding to know where did Ayasresku went.

That was a few days ago though and ever since then, the Landlord was a bit on edge even declaring Denna a disturbance. "Come on!" Denna yelled slamming the door. "You can't just throw out of the streets like that! I live here you piece of chit!"

"Sorry Denna," the guard said. "I can't let you in, the landlord said you're making people feel uncomfortable."

"Oh I'm making them feel uncomfortable?!" Denna yelled. "How about the fact that many people in the place I live in are starting to go missing."

She threw up her hands. "Yet the Landlord has yet to file a missing persons report to the police!" She growled. "Did you know he's even trying to sell off the apartment room?! Come on Michel! Why don't you think for once a fracking life?! If that chit eating idiot told you to jump off cliff would you do so?!"

"Bosses orders." Michel said. "I'm sorry Denna."

"Ugh!" Denna placed her hands on her hips trying to rack brain on what to do. Maybe she can try shooting her way in mix things up a little yet she's no soldier. There's gotta be a way back into her home.

Vess Sadragen Vess Sadragen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom