Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Public] Star Wars Side-Story: Lords of Shadows

Star Wars Chaos RP Side-Story Presents
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG5OsfOuEy0​
10yzx1s.jpg

Introduction:

What do you mean by “Side-Story”?
By Side-Story, it is meant that I have constructed a plot for you guys to join that cannot be concluded or closed within one single large thread. The idea is to stretch out the plot over 2 or 3 threads, so in essence you would get Lords of Shadows Part1, Part 2 etc. Why am I doing this? Because from previous experience on other RP sites, I find when RPers come together and create a multi-thread length plot people get invested deeply into the story and generally epic things happen along the way. It is a nice method of getting a controlled and contained plot that has its own events and etc, but doesn’t clash with the general site’s flow- hence “Side-Story” I have currently part 1 already planned out and I will explain its events below. I am hoping for a nice wide-range of characters, best part is you guys can determine what happens to your character which in turn adds to the story even more!~

Plot:

IC Intro:
Lords of Shadows revolves around the events of mysterious disappearance of a Jedi envoy sent to near republic space to investigate a horrible disturbance in the force felt by the council. The Jedi envoy was sent to discover the source of the disturbance and have not returned. Another more elite team is prepared to find out what happened to the Jedi and if they can be rescued (that’s where you guys come in) and along the way discover a terrifying truth of what occurred.

OOC Explanation:
I will explain the “terrifying truth”, OOCly so you as writers in this story know where the plot is heading. Val’Ryss Zankarr the Sith Knight most of you Jedis know of as the corrupter that turned the Younglings at the Coruscant Temple into abominations that attempted to eat other Jedi, is at it again. But this time in a sinister plot to draw out Jedi for her “dark purposes”. This Side-Story helps launch another larger plot I have in store for Val’Ryss as she becomes more warped and corrupt herself. In short she travels to a planet near Republic-Space and in acts a horrible experiment on the population there that cuases most force users in the area to feel sick to their stomachs all in the hopes to draw out some Force Users to her- particularly Jedi. The first envoy is sent and they are quickly lost to the Jedi. As you guys arrive you’ll bear witness to the heretical and heinous things she’s done there.

For you Jedi’s both Knight or Padawan, it will truly be a journey into darkness- a test for Jedi and even brief flirtations with the Dark-side, in those classic tales you see in Star Wars novels. I know I have spoken to one Jedi (who shall for drama purposes be unnamed) has liked the idea of being seduced by the dark-side. As for Sith side, you get to know Val’Ryss better and even figure out her dark intentions- because even for the Sith they come across as too heretical. Also if there are some new Sith Apprentices that want some action and a chance to have Val’Ryss give them a pointer or two about harnessing the darkness you control this plot is a great way to kick that off.

So I present to you a story full of drama, darkness, action and sinister plots.

I give you Star Wars: Lords of Shadows.

Feel free to iron out any details in this discussion thread- like what you would like to see, what your characters should get out of it, any events you would like to happen for the development of your character. This side-story is for you to use as well for your own character’s progression.

Just a fair warning I can't have too many characters or the story would get too convoluted, but I shall see how many I can accommodate. I am thinking a good bunch of Sith and Jedi (even some other characters too).

Elias Arna

E
Two jedi masters (including Grandmaster) Jedi Knight, Jedi padawan
Sith master, sith knight X2, sith apprentices X2
and one neutral apprentice, one Dark Jedi
and A Mando'ade.

Look like its going to be one cool thread series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom