Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Relations? What's that?

So, I have an idea for a roleplay involving my main character, Kaine, with other members of Sith Intelligence and the Hutts. To my knowledge, the Hutts have remained pretty much neutral in this whole ordeal between the three largest factions in the Galaxy. So, Sith Intelligence has decided to see if they could persuade the Hutts to their side in this conflict, but will most likely be met with various challenges by Republic and Mando agents, thus leading to a chaotic showdown somewhere. Idk, but I think this should either be something for the whole site to do as next weekend's event or a campaign or something. Thoughts?

Erich Lor

E
Ide suggest campaign as Weekend events are really more Staff's thing. Also if this happens im willing to represent the Hutts(being a mercenary and all) in at least a guardey type situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom