Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pubilus Andromeda Tananerth

Status
Not open for further replies.
d7a924f24a9b5b8446531456e9f34c15.jpg

Name: (Witch) Master Pubilus Andromeda Tananerth
Loyalties: Affiliated with the One Sith, but namely Independent.
Role: Charlotte Miraak's Master
Development Threads: Your Speech Makes You Powerful (Training Thread when her apprentice was 18) and mentioned as her master in her bio. The thread is still being done, but once it reaches 10 it will be complete. It's something.
Species: Human
Force Sensitivity: Yes, Witch Master
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, black robe with hood, and signs of aging, namely with her hair and slight wrinkles. Some signs of Dark Side Corruption too.
Personality: Calm, Sadistic, Teasing, Taunting, Opinionated, Witty, Sassy.
Weapon of Choice: The Force (mainly), Lightsaber (Melee)
Wealth: Andromeda prefers to see Credits as worthless to her, as she does not really have any use for it. She believes in the way that credits are only useful for those who really need them.
Combat Function: Andromeda is pretty good at igniting her lightsaber if she is ready and up for the task. As a Witch master, she is pretty good at melee and of course, she would help out her apprentice in combat and step in if needed. Of course, she would fight together with her apprentice, and would indeed be ready to fight any challenge ahead of her.
Skills: If anything, she is really good at using her special ability that is Speachcraft which she passed on to her apprentice, Charlotte. Of course, she has other abilities such being mostly a master at Form IV.
Notable Possessions:
- Andromeda's Lightsaber
Other Notes: Pubilus Andromeda Tananerth was born on Byblos around 790 Years After the Battle of Yavin. Born and raised on Byblos, Andromeda grew up mostly as a young girl whom was not all that interested in what the large and bust life of what the planet had to offer. She grew up in a family of soldiers, though, it's not known where her father was born, but this unnamed planet most likely resembled the Roman Culture as her name suggests, is very similar to the Roman naming system. Either or, instead of perusing a life of becoming a tool and servant of the Republic, she decided to instead, leave and seek out the Nightsisters on Dathomir. The reasons why she left Byblos in pursuit of the Nightsisters is not explained.

Her interests in the arts of the Dark Side increasingly grew, and was promptly trained under several witches whom oversaw her training. Therefore, she became even more stronger in the force and became more intensively powerful from her training. Eventually, she reached the rank of Master, but she eventually fell out of favour with the Nightsisters, and therefore, left them, in pursuit of her own ideals and beliefs.

Flying off into other parts of the galaxy, Andromeda would continue her training, and thus, gain more power from her training. She eventually had to refuel and landed on the planet of Virgilia in the Outer Rim. Upon doing so, she was approached by a young Charlotte, of which, at the time, was with Rotth, an illegal death sticks dealer. Taking interest in the girl, she took her as an apprentice and begun to train her on Sump. It was then she would teach her Speechcraft and several forms, namely Form IV, which she was mastered at by the time she left the Nightsisters. She atlast completed her training when her apprentice turned 35, and the last time she saw her, watched her depart back to her homeplanet. As of now, Andromeda continues her meditation on Sump, utilizing force energies to make herself even more stronger, and learning the ways of the Darkness.

Intent: Intending to help train my character, and give my character an actual master and such. Charlotte's biography mentions that she has a master and this is the one she mentions as her master. So yeah.

Sorry if the Development thread seems weak, but I've ran out of ideas. I'm sure to finish it soon.

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
[member="Charlotte Miraak"]

Alright so there is a couple of things that need to be addressed:
  • Image: I need you to put down the image source in the application.
  • Development Thread: 10 posts will not be sufficient enough for a master. Master level NPC's are 25 post minimum depending on the force powers so I'm going to leave it as 25 for now.
  • Skills: I need you to specifically list here what skills this character has, specifically including all lightsaber styles and force powers.

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
[member="Charlotte Miraak"]

You're application is being archived upon user request. If you would like to have it pulled from archival please contact [member="Valiens Nantaris"] or [member="Lorelei Darke"] to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom