Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pubicly Viewable Armory Manifests

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Once upon a time we used Armory Manifests to publicly display our awesome-sauce Faction Tech to the world. Fear us! Rawr. But these days a good deal of our Major Factions have clicked the 'Private' button on their Hub Interface and closed the door to public view of their Military Armaments.

Naturally, I do hearby suggest that all Armory Manifests remain situated in forums that are accessible to any member, at any time. Not for public use. But for public eye-candy and to promote fairness in PvP.

Thanks and cheers!

(This post is directed as a suggestion towards Staff to ponder upon.)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I can't find an Armory Manifest for the One Sith, The Mandos, or the Fringe. I kinda stopped trying after that and wrote a suggestion to Staff. :(

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Technically, no. The Major Faction Rules only state that one must exist and that is must be in a 'discussion' forum. :p

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Or you could mention to admins of those factions that publicly viewable resource forums might help recruitment. Guarantee plenty of them aren't aware that those settings are the way they are.

Also there's a lovely thing called the Factory Approvals - mostly all of the Faction owned items are tagged and you can just click it and all of that factions items come up. Would give you a general idea of things. [member="Jay Scott Clark"]

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
The consensus is that it's for each faction to decide whether they are public or not.

After all, the factory is entirely public, and sorted by tag. Some factions may not want that information publicly known and that's fine.

The One Sith's manifest is labeled as such in the Resources section of the faction forums. It is also possible to reply/comment on it and request things to be added to it by members of the faction (of which I have done).
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom