Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Psycho Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent: To create a Unique blaster rifle.
brownells_brn_180_by_corvuscoalition01_deg0gma-fullview.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Deluge The Deluge
  • Affiliation: Percival Io Percival Io
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel (Alchemized) blaster components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster Assault Rifle
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Gas canister
  • Ammunition Capacity: Average | 75 (gas canister)
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Average (Semi-Auto)
  • Damage Output: Very High
  • Recoil: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Alchemized Blaster Rifle whose energy is capable of affecting most living organisms that have a nervous system, possibly causing them to go into violent berserker rages on anyone next to them
  • Biometric Security Grip
  • Silenced blaster bolts
  • Extreme Accuracy Via targeting scope
  • Folding stock for conducting paratrooper operations
STRENGTHS
  • Run Run Run Run, Run Run Run awaaaaaaaayyyy: The Focusing lenses in the rifle were Alchemized so each blaster bolt fired has a chance of critically affecting the nervous system of a victim on what would be a typical stun setting in a blaster, and if the victim cannot successfully resist the effects, they will often go into violent berserker rages on everyone around, becoming a danger to themselves and others (Player consent required if not typical enemy NPC)
  • Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire: Possesses a biometric security grip which prevents unauthorized users from firing. Also Alchemized so if that a Light Adept attempts to grab it it burns 'em
  • You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything: Due to taking Technology from the DC-19 Stealth Carbine, it fires silenced blaster bolts at a good semi auto fire rate.
  • We are vain and we are blind: Possesses extreme Accuracy due to industrial grade focusing lenses and multiple electromagnetic could in the barrel to focus and stabilize the projectile, with a simple targeting scope with thermal, night, and 2X binocular vision to aid in target acquisition
  • Qu'est-ce que c'est?: Possesses a folding stock for paratrooper operations and fighting in buildings
WEAKNESSES
  • When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed: It's Force based abilities will not function in Force Voids
  • I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax: One should take care if they are too close to a victim of this blaster's frenzy effects, as they will be in as much danger as anyone else. Also, it's frenzy setting is effective only to thirty meters and the firing rate goes to very low if switching to it
  • You start a conversation, you can't even finish it: The Frenzy effects last only a few minutes
  • You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything: It's bolts may be silenced but they are still visible
  • I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire: It's Alchemized parts can be damaged by Force Light and can be sensed by Jedi at close ranges
DESCRIPTION

The rifle of Rebecca Io's long dead Husband, Denithel, built by the man himself shortly before his death. The Deluge has decided to regift the item to Percival, fragments of Rebecca in the Witch not wanting Denithel's weapon to be forgotten, and linking her dead Husband and Percival's situation in curious ways that don't make sense sometimes to her, or the other Witches.

As some sort of mysterious in-joke that likely makes sense to The Deluge alone, she has stamped the phrase "FA FA FA FA, FA FA FA FA FA FA BETTER" beneath the barrel. The reason it's called Psycho Killer is no mystery however, potentially inducing madness with it's "Stun" setting via The Dark Side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom