Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moff Iridius

M
Project Pyro

Intent: To develop a way to give force using soldiers or individuals the control over accelerate fluids produced in their bodies through the force.
Dev thread:http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19351-everything-burns-in-the-end/
Manufacturer: Dr.Marie Krasnicam
Production: Unique
Affiliation: Emily Beleren
Modularity: none
Material: Condensation polymerization tetraaminopyridine and dihydroxyphthalic acid, synthetic android skin bonded with the M5 fiber, Fire Breather glands spliced with human DNA from Aroun helix Corporation

Description: Project Pyro, one of the empire's more controversial projects. It was designed to replace the skin of patients with the more fire resistant version of android skin with ability to secrete liquids out from the pores of the synthetic skin. Comprised of an M5 fiber the skin has become more fire resistant and capable of withstanding high temperatures. But comes at the cost of reduced touch and perception. Though only being the first step of the project the second requires a harder substance to get a hold of.

The organs and glands of the fire breather, used by the Vong to clear trenches the fire breather ways capable of exactly what it was named for by creating a flammable liquid in its body. Now taking the organ needed to create the accelerate it was taken and spliced with human DNA to create a smaller organ that could be transplanted into the patients body. However the organ is useless without the powers of telekineses through the force. The liquid created from the organ travels through the body and can be sweat out from the pores of the synthetic skin and set ablaze. However the fluids in the patient cause a slight burning pain as well as it being lethal to the host if excess fluids are not purged through fire every 24 hours.

The program's goals are to create a telekinetic force user capable of manipulating fire through their organ grafted to their body by connecting to it through the force and secreting enough of the liquid or gas capable of creating fireballs in the users hands or other areas of the body without burning them.

Strengths: The ability to create and wield fire through the force.

Weaknesses: Loss of feeling and touch

Burning sensation inside of body.

Immunity system lowered so antibodies do not attack the body killing the host.

Potentially lethal if excess fluids go unburned within 24 hours.

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Philip_Cunniff/publication/256839266_HIGH_PERFORMANCE_M5_FIBER_FOR_BALLISTICS_STRUCTURAL_COMPOSITES/file/72e7e523d877b59534.pdf

Moff Iridius

M
@[member="Tamara"] I believe it is done, in terms of the development and surgical portions

@[member=Dr.Marie Krasnican]

I cannot, in good conscience, allow this. It tries to make too much happen too quickly.

I think if you second chance this there is room for changes to the concept. The addition of the Vong organs I feel is too much, and the method of turning someone into a fire user is perhaps a bit too easy. You've done a lot of work here, but I'm still going to have to deny it as going too far.

Feel free to second chance this if you feel this was unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom