Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Pantheon

Moff Iridius

M
Project Pantheon

Goal: To create, enhance and armor the greatest warrior this galaxy has ever seen. Taking the strengths of every culture and combine it into the perfect warrior. Through the work of Doctor Marie Krasnican and TITAN Industries the dreams that once were this project will become reality.

Soldier name: Czar

Description: Take a force sensitive everyday person and augment them to grow taller gain more muscle, become faster, stronger, and deadlier, give them a grad school education, Train them in the force to be greater than any highly trained commando. Put a blaster and a light saber in their hands and then stick them in a suit of heavy armor. This Is the Czar, the king of battle.

Over the course of six months (IC time) your character will be shaped molded and turned into the perfect killing machine through a series of augmentation and training. And in the end they will be stronger than anything the galaxy has seen.

Duties: To locate close with and destroy the enemy by any means necessary, and to repel the enemy assault through highly trained precision and relentlessness. The Czar is an all purpose super soldier that can be used for both special operations forces and front line combat and a quick reaction force. As a Czar you are allowed freedom, you are not a machine you are a person capable of making your own choices in life. But when called upon the Czar must lay down their life without hesitation for the empire and the developer funding the project Titan industries serving both as soldiers and mercenaries for the company

Contract: Galactic Empire and TITAN Industries.

Standard armor: Hrunting Mark 1 armament. (Still in development) or any of the Czar's preferred armor. (You can decide on your own armor)

Augmentation: Bone strengthening procedure, cardio muscular package, sensory package, intellect package.

Augmentation
A procedure that removes, replaces and upgrades existing organs and muscles to make you stronger, faster, smarter, and able to push far past the limitations of a normal human being. From your artificial heart being able to circulate blood beyond that of a normal one as well as fixtures to your lungs to oxidize blood and toxins from the air. Even to the devices in your muscles to make you stronger than an Olympic athlete, allowing muscles to flex and strengthen without breaking bone. The intellegence chip in your brain to make you smarter and able to understand and absorb data faster the augmentation package is designed to strengthen the Czar so he may fit and adorn any heavy armor given to him in an effective manner.

Standard size: Six to seven feet (after augmentation, out of armor) Seven to eight feet (In standard Mark 1 Hrunting Armor)

Education: deception, meditation, firearms, armor repair, meditation, military tactics, physics, mathematics, force training, anti force user technology and applications, mixed martial arts, lightsaber combat, culture and history, Physical Fitness, Drill, Reading, Writing, Science.

Project Candidates: Any force sensitive being can become a Czar as long as they get through all the surgical procedures and training alive. Sixty percent of every Czar class either washes out of training or receive a honorable medical discharge due to their bodies rejecting the augmentations. But if you have what it takes to make it through and earn the armor. You will be among the galaxies most elite warriors.

Czar creed: I am the embodiment of every warrior that has come before me, my strength knows no bound. My clarity guides me through battle. My relentlessness carries me even when it seems all hope is lost. I am the perfect warrior whose duties are to locate close with and destroy the enemy through intellect and relentlessness, and to repel the enemy assault by precision skill and power. And if it is my day to die in the glory that is battle I do so gladly knowing I died next to my brothers and sisters. I am the Czar, king of the battlefield.

Ooc: This project is meant for all of you who are looking to join the empire but don't really know what the inquisition is or what their role is when it comes to how the operate within the empire. So I have decided to create something for the general population that is unique to star wars, a super soldier project for the empire to make what they feel is perfect warrior. If you are interested I strongly encourage you to join the ranks of the Czar they are brand new to this board and will live and thrive through you. You may make a new character as one or have an old character join their ranks it doesnt matter, just enjoy the benefits of the training and enhancements done to your new or existing character as long as you are having fun and enjoying playing as one my job is done. I thank you for reading this and I hope to see you in our ranks.

Moff Iridius

M
Pretty much everything in this project is custom except for most of the augmentations. One is a custom bone strengthening augmentation. The rest are cannon. Even the armor itself is going to be custom artwork. Though I did base the project around the Movie Soldier and the spartan project.

Atlas Kane

A
TGE gets their spartans and the Reps get their Samurai Jack. That's fair! (no sarcasm)

Moff Iridius

M
Join it any time, I have a few people who are. You know mandalorians always seeking to become the ultimate warrior lol

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Hey, I never said SPARTANs were bad. Its just funny someone is finally making augmented supersoldiers in tank armor. :D

Inquisition... Emperor... Supersoldiers.... How did I notsee this before!

Calen Derics

C
Happened in the past and it didn't go so well, I very much like the idea and the work you have put into it. I wish you the best of luck with this, and have one question.

How old do you have to be?

Moff Iridius

M
The minimum age for it is 17 though the younger the better in the eyes of Marie. So there's really no set age

Calen Derics

C
Darn, looks like if I were to join, It would have to be under the table. Oh well thank you.

Moff Iridius

M
Oh as long as you have hit puberty it's fine, the augmentations would make you stronger than normal Czars seeing how you grow up with them your body would become stronger with time. Really you just need to be 14 That would be the bare minimum

Calen Derics

C
I'm 14, but I am thinking about it, I kind of want to see where I can fit my character first without doing augmentation.

Moff Iridius

M
Wel the Project is always open, we have about three Czars waiting to join once everything is approved

Moff Iridius

M
Oh no, I'm making weaknesses of course. The armor and the augmentations themselves have weaknesses. I made them to be powerful not invincible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom