Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech PROJECT OLYMPUS | Mark-Y Infantry Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Kenway

C
p1CYnXm.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances (For each category choose from:
- Plasma-Weaponry: High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Very High
- EMP/ION: High
- Elemental: High
- Other: Sensors: Low
- Other: Acid: None
- Other: Electricity: None

- Other: Sonic: None

SPECIAL FEATURES

Helm:
Torso:
  • Comm-pack
  • Low-Power Arm Hydraulics
  • Low-Power Leg Hydraulics
  • [SIZE=10pt]Power Pack[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Magnetic[/SIZE] Weapon Harness
Gauntlets:
Greaves:
  • [SIZE=10pt]Magnetic[/SIZE] Grips
  • Retractable Spikes
Strengths:
  • Duraplast: Offers a high protection against lightsabers, and high protection against blaster fire, and explosions.
  • Air-Filter: The air filter keeps out most airborne particles and diseases
  • Control Freak: The Tyr-Type is designed to give the user as much control over their situation as possible.
  • Information Database: The Tyr-Type was pre-programmed with an extensive database of various slicing information, vehicle models, droid models, weaponry models, and various other technology makes and models, and this database can be linked in to a central, secondary database computer, providing an even larger database.
Weaknesses:
  • Irreplaceable: The Tyr-Type is a very extensive and complicated system, built into a helmet. This offers a classic weakness of getting a new helmet being often being the cheapest and easiest solution should the helmet be seriously damaged.
  • Scrambled Systems: The Tyr-Type also offers no protection against communication scrambling, as it's Wired Transmission Network only increases the range in urban areas.
  • Under-Heat: While the suit has high protection against the elements, it does not fair well in extremes.
  • Duraplast: Any explosives or machine gun fire higher than a light rating will rip throughit.
  • Acid: The suit would melt almost instantly if it came into contact with most kinds of acid. It also would not survive any lava/magma being poured on it.
  • Sensors: The suit was not designed to be used as a Stealth suit, mainly as an infantry armour, to this extent
DESCRIPTION
The Mark-Y is crossover between Alterra's Mark-I Legionnaire Armour, and their more exclusive Mark-X Odin Armour. It stays true to the General-Commando design of the Mark-I, while exchanging the word general, for Elite. It possesses low-powered versions of the Mark-X's hydraulics, gifting the suit with strength benefits. It keeps many of the same features from the Mark-I, especially the magnetic hand and foot grips, with the magnetic weapon harness on the back. It also possesses an air filter on the helmet, and an upgraed HUD, aswell as a grappling line on the right hand, and a flame projector on the left.

Caesar Kenway said:
Plasma-Weaponry: High - Kinetic: Average - Lightsabers: Very High - EMP/ION: High - Elemental: High
While the other two submissions had some severe weaknesses to balance out their Resistances this one does not. I would suggest including something similar to those, or reducing a few of these ratings to bring it down some.

Caesar Kenway

C
[member="Runi Verin"]

Addressed the above suggestion awhile ago, tag mustn't have gone through, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom