Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Madman is Live--looking for home slices to write with

From the depths of a secret base located in the heart of deadspace, far from any governmental authority, horrors take place. A disparaged group of scientists work to create the ultimate weapon, drawing off of a variety of lethal untested enhancements. Thirteen naive fools were selected to undergo augmentation. Only Subject 13 would emerge from Project Madman alive.
these-nighttime-photos-of-the-international-space-station-look-like-something-out-of-a-horror-movie.jpg

Alright so I feel out of touch with James and Akio, so they are going on the shelf for now. I decided to semi-reboot Ardgal here but twist things up a bit for him. He is a warrior, but one who is a tool to be used by other people and bigger factions. I want to play him out as someone searching for meaning after all the crap done to him. Feel free to work at his Bio here. If he suits something in your story, please tell me, I want to partake. If you have an idea for a story, tell me, I wanna partake. If not... well tell me anything anyway, I wanna partake.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom