Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Freelancer Backstory/History

The Meta

T
Well you know what? Why don't we put up on a vote once we all are together. Make a poll in the faction for the canidates who are willing to participate in the leadership role.

Project X

P
I can. I balance out all my characters. I switch between them based on activity. So no need to worry.

The Meta

T
I'll set up the vote and now and I guess it'll end late wednesday or thursday. Sound like a deal?

Alli Wren

A
I think it should be inspired by RvB but should not be an copy let alone an exact copy, I like the idea of a group that focus's on advance tech and agents... has promise.. all of this backstory from red vs blue however makes it seem not very star wars at all. So why not embrace the idea of the group of highly skilled and possibly cybernetic people but leave the origns of the RvB group behind and come up with a unique and creative backstory to make the group deserve a place in star wars.

The Meta

T
Agreed. I'm just too tired at the moment to suggest anything worth of value. I never expected it to go this far (or even this quickly!) but yeah, together we'll hammer it out.

The Meta

T
Hey just got a really silly idea, what if we based the Director more off of Tony Stark (a.k.a Iron Man) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom