Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Freelancer Backstory/History

Project X

P
Project Freelancer started off as a small science division within the Republic. There mission was to create technology that could advance soldier efficiency by a hundred percent. The tech was becoming to advanced and the Republic, afraid the tech would spin out of control, shut down the program. The leader of the project, Dr. Leonard Church, broke off from the Republic to reform the small team into its own faction. The decision was made official when his wife, Allison, was killed by the Sith Empire and the Republic refused to help. The director, depressed by her death the rejection of the Republic, vowed to bring them down and rule with his advanced tech. Unfortunately Leonard died of unknown causes a year after the project started back up. The command fell upon his top Agent (name not known) who now continues the Project and dream of Doctor Leonard Church.

Project Freelancer had recruited a large list of bounty hunters, assassins, spy's and smugglers. The main team, known as Agents, would consist of advanced soldiers. The soldiers were implanted, cybernetic beings. Some of them alien, some human. All of them deadly. To enhance their efficiency they were given AI's that would grant special armor abilities. Each AI had a different personality as well, which affected who got assigned that AI.

Project Freelancer is based on the water world known as Kamino. There they can use all the old cloning facilities to test and create new technology.

Well that is the backstory so far. Tell me if I missed anything Meta.

The Meta

T
Seems fairly solid, we just need a motive as to why The Director would split off. Dedication? Obsession? Something like that.

He wanted to contire his reserch? some people want to continue with things that they have made because they actualy made something and to tell them that they were to shut it douwn would literly kill them.

The Meta

T
I like it, revenge is always a good ploy, and what is better as 0 pointed out that even if it weren't for that he'd have reason to despise the republic for shutting down his lifes work

Project X

P
Indeed. I was also thinking of someone creating a Director character, but who wants to do that? It makes no sense for Meta to lead when Leonard is alive. Unless you want me to write up a backstory where he dies and Meta takes command.

Exactly how would you like it if you soent your entire life on something and then to just have it destried because someone thought it was too powerful? no i think that could work for the back ground story

The Meta

T
No I think someone should lead. I'm not actually sure now what I'm going to do with Meta, because he is supposed to be against yall but that doesn't make much sense.

The Meta

T
Seems good to me, we just need to fill in that blank, or perhaps that is what we could find out together ;)

The Meta

T
I guess for now it'd be an NPC unless someone would like to take up the mantel. I'm going to kinda let this faction run it self democratically OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom