Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Atlas

(For those wishing to steal my project, contact me before doing so.)

---------------------------------------------------

The feed of the camera kicks in as there was static at first and a bit of coughing as Listib Hibin tries to center the camera. Behind him were several different pieces of tech, ranging from blaster barrels, several different types of glass, pieces of metal only heard in Lore and even a large construction crane. The oddest out of the bunch was a majority of people were working on a special type of construction equipment to hold up this said new project. Holding the camera up, he addressed his stock brokers towards them completely.

"Gentlemen and Ladies...I am proud to say that Project Atlas is finally starting. It is going into Phase One as we speak, the parts have been gathered and some of our best technitions are starting to unravel the mysteries set before us."

Turning the camera, he showed the technicians as they tapped on their datapads, some waving as others made rude hand gestures. From what the camera showed, it appeared to be a large hanger bay, surrounded by bits of metal and technology all around. Each part was even labeled, as to make sure nothing was misplaced as each one had the note of P.A. for Project Atlas. Turning the camera back around, he coughed and waved his hand.

"Do not worry about them, just how they are. Regardless, Project Atlas will soon be as it is, the next phase of technology to hold up the skies and to deliver us warfare unseen today. Funding will be slow of course but a majority of it is here...we are missing two critical pieces of technology which one should be here in time..the other is a programming job to get the vehicle up and running properly. I am unsure yet what to call it other than Project Atlas...but in time, perhaps we shall know. Camera off, we got work to do."

And just like that, the camera feed is killed and Project Atlas begins.

Few days later....

-------------------------------------------------------

Camera comes back on to life as Listib Hibins starts to tap on the camera as the machine was being built, the legs shown behind him as it looked bipedal in design though the feet were missing. To what it gives, it looked massive for its size, legs having to be larger than an AT-STs. After a few moments, he spoke as he held up a part in his left hand as the camera feed shuddered for a moment.

"Second log...we began building when we encountered a unique problem. These...seals on the left and right feet gave out the moment we put just the legs weight on it, making it impossible to move the feet and even broke one of the clawed portions of the foot. Project is pushed back a day as we have ordered some new seals, a Grade Nine this time which hopefully holds it together, almost two times the amount of strength."

Giving a long groan, he then smiled for a moment at a thought as he turned the camera towards another table as a few technicians were messing with what appeared to be a gyro.

"Look at this though...several days of research and we already reverse engineered a Gyro...now all we have to do is make it much bigger. They are telling me it can turn two hundred and seventy degrees...that in itself, is very impressive. We still however...have to deal with our coolant problem."

Turning the camera again, it showed a few tables with different technicians working with various heating systems as one sparked and flew one back.

"Ouch...we are just not having any luck with that. We are going to need something very efficent with the currents we are putting through it...one on the left is liquid coolant with the one on the far right is the ventilation system. Currently both are in the running though...I am not sure which will work. This is Listib, signing off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom