Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Processing....(Ra'a'mah Numare)

Yavin IV...A Moon of the Planet Yavin, and Keeper of many secrets. Who knows what could be hidden in this lush tropical forest moon. One secret found on Yavin IV is EXAD-919, An Old Republic Artillery droid from the days of the Clone Wars. The Wear and Tear on it is obvious to see, as it the rust and decrypted look of the machine. The Sith Empire had just begun to attack the moon, for what, who knows? The explosions and cries of battle would bring something that had been gone for centuries. As the battle waged on in the distance, this towering 30 Foot droid looked more like a statue of some kind that had been here for thousands of years rather than a battle droid...before it's eyes began to flicker with life. As the large machine began to rise from its place, vines snapping, branches and roots cracking, and animals near by the device running away, It began it's new found burst of life....with an internal scan of its systems. (OOC: If you are wanting more detail, the details of the internal scan can be found inside the Spoiler, so then this post isn't the length of Central Park.)
Power Systems Rebooting...
Main Power Systems Online...
Sending Power to Mandatory Systems.
Processing...
2%
14%
39%
46%
66%
78%
99%
100%
Mandatory Systems Fully Powered.
Conducting Mandatory Systems Check:
Weapons Systems...Online
Output Vocabulator...Online
Input Sound Processors...Online
WARNING: HOSTILE AREA. EXERCISE CAUTION.
Gyroscopic Stabilizers...Online
Communications...Online
WARNING: ERROR DETECTED. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO REPUBLIC HIGH COMMAND.
Visual Input Sensors...Online
Main Mobility Functions...Online
Scanning Hull Integrity...
Scan Initializing...
5%
10%
20%
28%
40%
56%
65%
79%
81%
100%
Hull Integrity as 85.375%
Cause of Damage: Unknown.
Long Range Scanners...Online.
Identifying Location...
Scanning Surrounding Area for Information on Location...
10%
60%
99%
100%
Location Identified.
System: Yavin
Planet: Yavin IV
Cause of Arrival at Current Location: Unknown.
All Systems Optimal. Proceed with Movement for Jedi Commander And/Or Clone Troopers.
Proceed with Primary Objective.
Once Its internal Scan was Complete, It trotted off, wandering through the forest as the ground shook with each step it took, off into the unknown areas of Yavin IV's woods.

The purpose of Ra being on Yavin IV was her own. Always hungry to knowledge, rumors, hints and clues as to what may lay on this moon. She followed her own path within the Sith and didn't care for their politics. They were currently taking the location under their sphere of control, but she wasn't taking part of it.

She had researched some of things that had happened on Yavin. From being an outpost for the rebels to the Jedi of old. Prior to that a location for Exar Kun and one of the many emperors through the years and even Darth Revan. What she searched for though came from the times just after Darth Bane, when there was only one master and apprentice. The holocron of Darth Vectivus.

However, the lord did not fully expect to find it here, there were other items that might interest her. Making her way through the overgrowth of the jungle, Ra had her yellow lightsaber out and worked at cutting through the vegetation. Luckily the plasma blade made progression easy and the wildlife was too shook up from the actions of the invading Sith to worry about a single one in this area.

Pausing a moment to take a drink, Ra saw the plants, trees and the surrounding ground start to move, rumble and snap. She turned off her saber and went into stealth in less than a heartbeat. If it noticed her, it would have to been done before it started to move off.

[member="EXAD-919"]

Thumping. The ground was thumping with every step it took. It kept looking for anyone or anything it Identified as a Jedi, or a Clone. EXAD-919 halted in its tracks, as the ignition of a Lightsaber cause its attention. @Ra'a'mah Could see the hulking Droid, but It could not see her...at the moment.

Warning! Unknown Lightsaber Ignition Signature detected.
Scanning Surrounding area for Jedi And/Or Sith.
Weapons Primed and Ready to Fire.

It soon began to slowly move itself around, walking in a circle before seeing the lightsaber's blade on for a brief moment before it went off. The Droid stared in her direction, more internal computing in effect

Source of Unknown Lightsaber Ignition Found.
Cause of Unknown Noise: Jedi Lightsaber.
Colour of Blade: Yellow.
Type of Blade: Saber Staff
Jedi General Identified.
Jedi Identified as Temple Guard
Enacting Standard Issue Greeting.

The Droid did not take a single step before it began to talk in the general direction of where she was. For all 919 knew, the Jedi Identified has moved away from where he saw the blade, and was talking to thin air, but its logic circuits held a different conclusion.

Standard Greeting: Greetings, Master Jedi. I am EXAD-919, Experimental Artillery Droid, Serial Code Niner-One-Niner. I mean you no harm, General, as I understand the size of my unit can be threatening. Like yourself, I am with the Grand Republic, and Serve both the Republic and the Jedi Order of Coruscant in the Wars against the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Query: May I ask of your name and Rank in the Jedi Order, Sir or Madam?

919 had no true idea unto the true standing of the Identified "Jedi". Either the being in question was a Jedi, or was wrongly Identified, and 919 has made itself an easy target, especially with the large amounts of wear from the elements it has taken since it was last activated.

The sound of her lightsaber had drawn its attention and it stopped to turn around and looked in her direction. When it spoke, its voice was clearly of a male programming and indicated he didn't intend any harm to her. What he said though practically floored the sith.

First he thought she was a Jedi master and general, second he was ancient. Giving his name, Ra revealed where she was standing by coming out of stealth and looked up at him. He was the largest robot she had ever seen and with one step could easily squish her.

"I'm going to call you Ex-9 if that's alright with you. I am Ra'a'mah Numare. Sadly your programming is something like 850 years out of date or so. The Republic that created you is gone along with those Jedi from Coruscant. The current year is 851 ABY. That being said, I don't have a rank with the Republic or those Jedi."

If he could pick up on inflections and if they hadn't changed over the years, he would hear her accent was from a core world.

[member="EXAD-919"]

Understanding Statement: Ah, this explains my lack of Communications Connection to the Republic High Command.

Query: If you are not a Jedi, and the War is long over, Then what are you and what is with the battle in the distance?

919 was accepting this new information from @Ra'a'mah rather well, despite the fact that she is essentially saying that the faction and order he was built to fight with has been gone for hundreds of years. 919 stayed where he was and disarmed his weaponry, something it meant to do before talking to the Force User, seeing as she Identified herself as not being a Jedi or a part of the Republic.

This robot had been created to fight the sith, so keeping that in mind as she thought of her an answer for him, Ra decided to answer the second part first. Pointing in the direction of the battle, she turned to look at it and back to the droid.

"Ex-9, those are the people of the sith empire. Not the same you were created to fight though. As for what I am, consider me a merchant. In fact, I know of a group that would be very interested in meeting you. I work for the Metal Lords as a commander in their Merchant Fleet."

It was the truth, but only part of the whole. He didn't need to just yet she was sith and while she wasn't helping the empire this day, she was part of it.

"If you wish transport of Yavin IV, that can be arranged so you can meet with the Metal Lords."

[member="EXAD-919"]

"Statement: The Metal Lords to not appear in my databanks.

Query: May I ask what the Metal Lords are, Jedi?"

919 Honestly never heard of The Metal Lords before. They must of risen up during his time being shut down on Yavin. If anyone would be able to fill out this new data entry about this faction would be [member='Ra'a'mah']

The sith would explain to [member="EXAD-919"] what they were and what they did. She would also explain her role within the faction. However, it may lead him to question why she was even here on Yavin. If that happened, then Ra would have to think of something quick.

"My shuttle is that direction, but I'm not sure if you will fit."

Pointing in the direction of her shuttle, it wasn't where the other sith were. It was at a 90 degree angle from where they were standing now. As she had moved through the jungle, she had gone in a direction leading away from the battle and the other sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom