Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems posting images

Okay, this problem has been going on for a while now, but I only just now thought to address it. Basically, I can't post images into threads while on a desktop. I know it's not my personal computer, because the same thing happens when I use the school computers. I use the format, but it says something to the nature of 'that format is not usable on this community' Now for the most part, I can post ages while on my phone, but that's it. Every time I use a desktop I get the same message.

@[member="Shaco"]
Try the same thing I posted in the second post of this thread. Use an image host and post it instead of the direct link. Getting image links from search engines are prone to giving errors.

@[member="Darth Arcis"]

IMGUR is an image hosting site, I originally tried hosting it with my photobucket account and it wouldn't let me post the hosted picture to the forum.

So then I started an imgur.com account and tried it there to get the same results. I'll try your site though and see if that works.

I get the same error and use an image posting site. I'll give the one Arcis suggested a try but this happened at the same time I couldn't paste into a post unless I use that white paperclip box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom